Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Wizkid Announces When He Is Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Announces When He Is Getting Married (605 Views)

Wizkid Announces New Collaboration With Drake / Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Announces When He Is Getting Married by yanga24(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sensational Singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has revealed that he would be getting married in 2020.

‘Starboy’ as popularly known, however, did not reveal who he will be getting married to and the exact marriage date.

Examprestige recalls that Wizkid’s relationships with his baby mamas never appeared cordial on social media.

Recall that sometime in 2019, Wizkid’s third ‘baby mama’ accused him of domestic violence even as she announced their separation on social media.

Also, Binta Diallo the second baby mama threatened to sue the singer for allegedly being an irresponsible father to their son, Junior.

However, Diallo did not sue Wizkid over claims that his family begged her to opt for an out of court settlement in order not to create immigration problems for him.

https://examprestige.com/wizkid-announces-getting-married

Re: Wizkid Announces When He Is Getting Married by TheOdd1sOut: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
I showed this news to my shareholders and they promised to double their investments angry
let's thank op for this stupid news
Re: Wizkid Announces When He Is Getting Married by TheSourcerer: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
I don't give a flying Bleep like Jesus to Earth
Re: Wizkid Announces When He Is Getting Married by ghettokid1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
wetin concern us?

Re: Wizkid Announces When He Is Getting Married by ghettokid1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
I showed this news to my shareholders and they promised to double their investments angry
let's thank op for this stupid news
I also took the news to the bank and they allowed me to withdraw a whoping 2million naira. this op deserve an award

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sinach And Husband Share First Glimpse Of Their Newborn / Mercy Is Making Mouth About Bbn / BORNO State Governor Caught Soldiers Extorting Money See What He Did (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.