Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production (1926 Views)

FG Merges NCAA Directorates, Sacks Directors / 'Border Closure Exposes Nigeria's Deficiency In Local Rice Production' / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ColonelEmeka: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has announced migration of all his business outfits into an umbrella brand known as the Priam Group.

He said the fusion of the businesses will make for better efficiency.

Atiku, a business tycoon and industrialist is the founder of a number of businesses spanning several sectors of the economy including manufacturing, media, banking, logistics, agriculture, printing, education, eateries, beverages, real estate and animal food processing. He is also a principal shareholder in many more companies both within and outside of Nigeria.

Under the new arrangement, many of the business concerns wholly connected to Atiku Abubakar will come under Priam Group: one brand and one common management.

Priam Group will take over assets and liabilities of the existing companies including, more especially, staff emoluments and other welfare.

Atiku believes that this process of restructuring will bring operating efficiency, cost control and good corporate governance to the group companies and will also allow it to focus on future growth opportunities.

To this end, Priam Group has completed its feasibility study for the construction of a rice milling company by the River Benue in Adamawa and has plans to (by June 2020) commission its Abuja animal feeds factory after some delays in getting the factory equipment.

The group is also looking to actively expand its bottling capacity to cover the whole of the north and is investing in expanding its Logistics fleet to service the future capacity expansion. The future plans also entail having a larger footprint of its chicken cottage brand and wider reach for its Television channel by going on Satellite.

Given the challenges associated with the processes of this kind of restructuring, it is not uncommon that some of the companies which migration has yet to be perfected will experience some difficulties in carrying out their day to day mandates. It is also not unexpected that a restructuring procedure of this size and nature would come with some likely job rationalisation especially since each of these entities has its own finance, admin, marketing, HR and ancillary support operations which would now be consolidated and undertaken at the group level.

In specific reference to some of the news reports in the media regarding Gotel Communication – Gotel TV and Radio – have been migrated to the Priam Group structure.

The Group structure is the one responsible for the salaries of workers in the two media outfits. What is, however, being experienced now is the teething problems associated with the integration, with Gotel being a late entrant to the process. It will ease out.

Already the payment of outstanding salaries commenced 24 December.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/24/atiku-merges-all-business-outfits-into-priam-group/

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ColonelEmeka: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
I commend Atiku for taking advantage of GENERAL BUHARI's Rice Policy by starting his own rice production. Being the symbol of Opposition remnants in Nigeria, this is a confirmation of the success of GMB'S Agricultural Policy. I urge other Opposition figures to emulate this.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by PointZerom: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin

Thank God he didn't win, he would have merged Nigeria with Cameroon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ghettokid1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
atiku is a real business man

1 Like

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Citytrend: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:
No doubt about it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by emeijeh(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Border closure things....
He is indeed a businessman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Tunde901: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ColonelEmeka: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
The youths are feeling too arrogant and proud to go into farming while the already rich are rushing into farming. Who then is the fool?

They laugh at Buharis policies and assume they are going to make them poorer while the already rich are rushing to take advantage.

They get brainwashed by political opposition voices so choose to believe their political demigods over feeding their bellies through good hard work.

I guess one of their demigods Atiku has now shown that such policies are not meant to impoverish but to enrich further.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by PointZerom: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
The youths are feeling too arrogant and proud to go into farming while the already rich are rushing into farming. Who then is the fool?

They laugh at Buharis policies and assume they are going to make them poorer while the already rich are rushing to take advantage.

They get brainwashed by political opposition voices so choose to believe their political demigods over feeding their bellies through good hard work.

I guess one of their demigods Atiku has now shown that such policies are not meant to impoverish but to enrish further.

Farming has been in existence before Buhari was conceived.
Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ColonelEmeka: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:

All thanks to Buharis Agricultural policy without which he would not have seen any need to go into rice production. Have you taken advantage instead of sitting there typing "Atiku is a real business man"?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ColonelEmeka: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
PointZerom:

Cross border rice smuggling has also been in existence in previous governments but it took Buhari to assert the authority of border closure. Now you can wag your tongue elsewhere away from me because this has opened Atikus eyes to the truth behind Buharis agricultural policy and he took advantage while you sit on the internet blaming everyone without lifting a finger to help yourself

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ghettokid1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

All thanks to Buharis Agricultural policy without which he would not have seen any need to go into rice production. Have you taken advantage instead of sitting there typing "Atiku is a real business man"?
i will wait till Atiku come

1 Like

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ColonelEmeka: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:

Hope he cums hard

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Mraphel: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ipod's brains are so annoying..Buhari helped Atiku...cause he wont have conceived the idea of going into rice production.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ghettokid1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Hope he cums hard
bubu ass licker!
Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by rusher14: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
The same Rice Revolution PDP labelled a fraud.

Wonderful.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Mraphel: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:

Atiku will cum in your mouth

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by rusher14: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
PointZerom:

Yet we imported and smuggled Rice into the country.

Atiku did not know about Rice farming when he was VP abi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ColonelEmeka: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:

bubu ass licker!

Do i care what you say?

I try not to engage dumb eternally embittered souls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ColonelEmeka: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mraphel:

warning

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Okoroawusa: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
PointZerom:
grin

Aaah! Nairalanders! una no go kill person with laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ghettokid1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mraphel:
bubu will shit in your mouth
Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by ghettokid1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Do i care what you say?
I try not to engage dumb eternally embittered souls
I'm sorry sir, but i dont just concur with your opinion
Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Mraphel: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:

bubu will shit in your mouth
So when do u expect atiku to come grin
Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Mraphel: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

warning
Be warned more
Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Mraphel: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

You actually broke rule 4 but i alerted you with a warning. Be careful
You used Cum first on this thread.. Guy what are u feeling like, beside did i even mention you?
Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Seetto: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
I commend Atiku for taking advantage of GENERAL BUHARI's Rice Policy by starting his own rice production. Being the symbol of Opposition remnants in Nigeria, this is a confirmation of the success of GMB'S Agricultural Policy. I urge other Opposition figures to emulate this.
Guy you know try o, I was about to say this, you were to fast, anyway sha 10 gbosa for you...

God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Seetto: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
PointZerom:
grin

Atiku will think about his business first, before even thinking about Nigeria,
Thank God pmb has made him realised no free government money again, since he wants to remain rich, he will think outside the box and automatically transforms to economic development and employment creation...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Jones4190(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
thank God for buhari, if not Atiku will never think of investing in rice production

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Merges All Business Outfits Into Priam Group To Go Into Rice Production by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
Well said

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kalu Has Been Absent For 3 Months: Impeachment Begins / What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) / IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.