Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu (1975 Views)

5000 Yorunba Refugees In Benin Republic / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdaz9: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
I have always told you that Yoruba Muslims will always align
with the Fulani Caliphate, the same way the former Us
President - Barack Obama, went to Saudi Arabia and bowed
down to the king of Saudi Arabia. All of them in Islam have
absolute loyalty to the head of their religion more than the
government. In the zoo called Nigeria, the Emir of Kano has
more greater authority to them than any other person.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
7/6/2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by MightySparrow: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2020
In the zoo we know lions we know dogs

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Which opata Kanu wan yarn wey go surprised us?

Leader of millions of people including Professors....

For the land of blinds, one eye man are always the king .

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Ekwutox: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2020
There's nothing shocking about it. Yoruba Muslims are the worst of all creatures, just look at the first two posts above me.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11692686_download_jpgb9fb9d37bdf15a699bc071ce49baea53

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdaz9: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Ekwutox:
There's nothing shocking about it. Yoruba Muslims are the worst of all creatures, just look at the first two posts above me.
I only pity Yoruba Christian counterparts, I wonder how they endure these hostilities from Yoruba Muslim extremists.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by LabDNA: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:
Which opata Kanu wan yarn wey go surprised us?

Leader of millions of people including Professors....

For the land of blinds, one eye man are always the king .

He is saying the truth. Bring facts.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kanu mumundi smoke your weed, run your mouth, run your wife and bleake the zoo on time, your pigs in the zoo are waiting, they don't want leftover grasses any more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by 900winer(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
This cloned cownu is a professional wailer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Gabkosh: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
MightySparrow:
grin
Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Gabkosh: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ekwutox:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11692686_download_jpgb9fb9d37bdf15a699bc071ce49baea53

Do they lie. What did your urine peeing master want to say that has meaning to people again?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Gabkosh: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Which kanu self. Dead or cloned one?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

He is saying the truth. Bring facts.

Like this truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Or is it the truth of Igbo Jewish DNA result that proved negative but he claimed it was positive, unbeknownst that the Jewish group that collected the samples in Nigeria had already published their negative finding in USA and Israel?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
I only pity Yoruba Christian counterparts, I wonder how they endure these hostilities from Yoruba Muslim extremists.

I'm a Christian, I'll continue to live with my Muslim friends and we go to mosque and church together.

If you're not happy, hug transformer grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdaz9: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm a Christian, I'll continue to live with my Muslim friends and we go to mosque and church together.

If you're not happy, hug transformer grin
says a Yoruba Muslim afonja, your robust hatred sharply contrast with mild hearted Yoruba Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
says a Yoruba Muslim afonja, your robust hatred sharply contrast with mild hearted Yoruba Christians.

So you mean there is no Yoruba Christian on this forum? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Mraphel: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Pity Igbo Christian taking panadol for Yoruba they dislike's headache

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdaz9: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

So you mean there is no Yoruba Christian on this forum? cheesy
yorunba Christians, remains minority, even in this forum. The greater Yoruba's, your likes inclusive, claiming yorunba Christian are Muslims in disguise.
Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
yorunba Christians, remains minority, even in this forum. The greater Yoruba's, your likes inclusive, claiming yorunba Christian are Muslims in disguise.

when was census taken on this forum to know Yoruba Christians or not?
By my Monika you should know my name.

I made mistake by using my name self.
I should I've used something like "maskman", maybe you'll be able to tell my religion.

Oloripelebe people everywhere cheesy
I love the Muslims among us, BTW ❤❤❤

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdaz9: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

when was census taken on this forum to know Yoruba Christians or not?
By my Monika you should know my name.

I made mistake by using my name self.
I should I've used something like "maskman", maybe you'll be able to tell my religion.

Oloripelebe people everywhere cheesy
I love the Muslims among us, BTW ❤❤❤
professing your frivolous love for yorunba Muslims further exposes your hypocrisy, It can't hide your identity as a Yoruba Muslim. Yorunba Muslim-Christian hatred is real, ask MURIC prof. Ishaq Akintola.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
professing your frivolous love for yorunba Muslims further exposes your hypocrisy and can't hide your identity as a Yoruba Muslim. Yorunba Muslim-Christian hatred is real, ask MURIC prof. Ishaq Akintola.

I don't have anything to prove to you.

I love ❤ Muslims.
Keep having headaches

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdaz9: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't have anything to prove to you.

I love ❤ Muslims.
Keep having headaches
we will continue to unravel the cynical ploy by yorunba Muslims to tarnish and destroy the good people of Yoruba Christian. Southeast and South south are good friends with yorunba Christians (Real Omoluabi's).

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
As you Christians respect your pastors and made the prophet to replaced God.As your followers make you a small god .

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
When Nnamdi Kanu is done, he should tell us about Igbo MUSLIMs. As it stands now, the North has succeeded in Islamizing over 40% Igbos in the EAst. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Justiceleague1: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
MightySparrow:
We also know Amotekun. grin

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Topsic70: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
I have always told you that Yoruba Muslims will always align
with the Fulani Caliphate, the same way the former Us
President - Barack Obama, went to Saudi Arabia and bowed
down to the king of Saudi Arabia. All of them in Islam have
absolute loyalty to the head of their religion more than the
government. In the zoo called Nigeria, the Emir of Kano has
more greater authority to them than any other person.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
7/6/2020
Gidgiddy nwanne, tell ur lord and saviour to focus on biafla and leave Nigeria for Nigerians.
After all, is Evans a herdsman?

Adagod1 (6007) obafemiawolowo (6010) Yedebem (6045)
#43,000_'downloads'_contract!
#slow_but_steady_
#we_shall_get_there!
cool cool cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Throwback:

Like this truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Or is it the truth of Igbo Jewish DNA result that proved negative but he claimed it was positive, unbeknownst that the Jewish group that collected the samples in Nigeria had already published their negative finding in USA and Israel?

LabDNA right now....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
The truth is yoruba muslims Hate we yoruba christians.
Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Yedebem: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
When Nnamdi Kanu is done, he should tell us about Igbo MUSLIMs. As it stands now, the North has succeeded in Islamizing over 40% Igbos in the EAst. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdaz9: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tranquillity360:
The truth is yoruba muslims Hate we yoruba christians.
your the only truthful Yoruba Muslims afonja I have ever seen. verily, verily I tell you, your ewedu Muslim skull is not empty like other Muslim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Abia Market On Fire, Trader Shot Dead / 14yrs old street Trader Killed by Police Live Bullets At Yoruba Nation protest / Imagine If This Happened In A Mosque!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.