Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed (928 Views)

How I Make $100 Per Month Using Whatsapp Or Telegram / How I Make $100 Per Month Using Whatsapp Or Telegram / Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed by meekhat: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
I go straight to the point:
If you own a WhatsApp group or telegram channel comprising upto 50 or more members, contact me asap for a business opportunity that could generate millions.
My contact is in my profile.
Thanks
Re: Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed by olumide3367(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
meekhat:
I go straight to the point:
If you own a WhatsApp group or telegram channel comprising upto 50 or more members, contact me asap for a business opportunity that could generate millions.
My contact is in my profile.
Thanks
I run an aviation whatsapp and Facebook group with 180 and 10k members respectively
Re: Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed by meekhat: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
EliteStriker:
If you need active whatsapp users mobile numbers. Contact me
It's the owner of the group's I want to do biz with. They are influencers
Re: Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed by meekhat: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
olumide3367:
I run an aviation whatsapp and Facebook group with 180 and 10k members respectively
Very sorry sir, Aviation is totally off the line of business I am bringing to the table
Re: Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed by Taeewo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have a telegram channel of 170 members,but not too active again cus it was created for the purpose of airdrop crypto in 2017 and now airdrop don cast.

The group consist of foreigners too.

If okay let me know.
Re: Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed by Samyfemi(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2019
I have a WhatsApp group of 101 members and I'm the group admin.

If okay with that you can contact me 09021425089
Re: Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed by meekhat: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Taeewo:
I have a telegram channel of 170 members,but not too active again cus it was created for the purpose of airdrop crypto in 2017 and now airdrop don cast.

The group consist of foreigners too.

If okay let me know.
If you can revive the group, that will be fantastic. Try reviving the group and if you succeed, let me know

(1) (Reply)

Africa Music Social Network For All Music Creators ans Listeners / Invest In Salore Farmz / How To Make 10k + Daily By Winning Every Day (see Live Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.