Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Many Novels Did You Read This Year? Plan To Eat More Books 2020 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Many Novels Did You Read This Year? Plan To Eat More Books 2020 (336 Views)

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Novels Did You Read This Year? Plan To Eat More Books 2020 by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
One of your 2020 resolution should be to feed yourself with more books.

How many Novels or motivational books did you read this year and how did it impact your life?

Recommend the books for us please.
Re: How Many Novels Did You Read This Year? Plan To Eat More Books 2020 by damianchiemezie(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
I red close to 30 books this year.

I recommend How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

And

Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Covey Stephen
Re: How Many Novels Did You Read This Year? Plan To Eat More Books 2020 by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
That's interesting. I have to revisit How to Win Friends and Influence them by Dale, read it long time ago.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Do To Sell As A Writer. / I Need Health And Beauty Ebook Writer / "The Ephemeral Love" A Poem By: Sammy Opeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.