Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding (64754 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by enemyofprogress: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Jeflox:

At ur age you have not grown up, mad dog.
I love Linda like that, if the pussy like let it smell like whatever. U won't mind ur business. I love her however way she's, she is a good woman and hardworking. But u are just lazying around and has refused to do nothing. Useless soul.
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by tfash96(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=majamajic post=85308512][/quote]no I haven't.. Just telling u it's something that's possible.. A giant can come out of dwarf parents
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by Bahamas95(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
with her fishlike smelling pussy?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by majamajic(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2019
tfash96:
no I haven't.. Just telling u it's something that's possible.. A giant can come out of dwarf parents

u can Google the younger pics and come back again
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by rOsy247(f): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why is the other of their sister that looks like bobrisky not here
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
1bunne4lif:
do you want to pick a wife from there?
Sure..
2020 na my yr cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by tfash96(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
majamajic:

u can Google the younger pics and come back again

ok sir
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by victorian(f): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Savagethe21st:
Looking bleached up.well

Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe if u like them.Thanks and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ

If you wish to be successful in Nigeria , don't ever mention your age. Especially if you are still in your teens.

That's one rule of life.

Remove the age part.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by goaldynboy: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
with her fishlike smelling pussy?

Tell us how your Mama's own smells?!
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by goaldynboy: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
luvme0702:
Why is Laura missing? Congrats Sandra.

Laura is heavily pregnant and wouldn't want to travel to village maybe because of village people....
Or probably out of the country to give birth!!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
goaldynboy:

Tell us how your Mama's own smells?!
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine / Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.