Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,938 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? (21293 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
habeesola:

Gunsel,What do your mother do for a living, that is what I do

And I will still say it again you are just a loafer, an idler, if you are not an idler, y will you choose to go against God and devil use people like you.
This unfortunate one thinks she has an all powerful genie in the sky.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
Bitch like you, your god is like the tooth fairy, a story for kids. But you believe it because you have the mind of a child. You can't measure u to my mom with this internet bitching business you do.
Your god is like a limbless statue, an imagination of man that can't do Jack shit for itself or anyone, only necessitated by human neediness.
Your god is imaginary, nothing more.
The devil is your creation to blame your flaws on.
Leave that Abrahamic junk and liberate yourself
If you like turn yourself into a dictionary, I will never be an atheist.

Yes, you can't compare me to your mum cos am much more better than her, and baby boy you are the one who need to liberate yourself not me.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samteebiz3: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
Jesus was a talented fraudster, he got you to believe he created you.

Just take to my advice and it shall be well with your soul. May He have mercy on you
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
This unfortunate one thinks she has an all powerful genie in the sky.
And you are the one who has fallen into bad circumstances here
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
habeesola:

If you like turn yourself into a dictionary, I will never be an atheist.

Yes, you can't compare me to your mum cos am much more better than her, and baby boy you are the one who need to liberate yourself not me.
Small girl calling me baby boy and comparing herself to my mom. cheesy
Continue what you're smoking.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
Small girl calling me baby boy and comparing herself to my mom. cheesy
Continue what you're smoking.
As long as it makes me feel good, I will even puff and pass.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
RichBoy247:

You have the right to be unfortunate in life, but please don't drag others into your generational curse.
Tell him ooo
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Bahddo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pharisee
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm here to read comments especially from those who see this post as an opportunity for them to abuse others and call them names.

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by jnoz23(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
GuestLog:
it means both of them kept pressing each other's mumu button till it was too late.

I'm not a fornicator by the way.

You try!
80/100.

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by jnoz23(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
AerialMapper:
You know what happens when you sit in a room or a club, music playing

You begin tapping your feet, nodding your head to the beat, you start to clap... Na do you go enter groove! Hence the saying,” Na from clap, dance Dey start”

One thing led to another is kinda like a guy is taking a pee, it is snowing heavily outside and the ground is very slippery. As he pees, he slips and falls landing on his back. A lady walking by slips, falls and lands on his d**k... that’s how it is... one thing led to another

You na 95/100! & I suspect you are a arts student!
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by temmytopsy1(f): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
femi4:
In this order

Touching> > Kissing>>Caressing> >Smooching>>handling> > and finally Sexing
hmm. The Prof.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Ayobami7(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
注意
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Karlifate: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
themonk:
You never miss step mistakenly fall inside vagina before?

E dey always happen to me for Night when light no dey nah.

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by dalass(f): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
itswell10:
Let's talk.

Over to the Fornicators.

What do you mean by "one thing led to another" and why do all of you who need advice use this phrase?

Thanks for responding.

Ask them well o
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by runs360: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:
That's a regular line for people who are not ready to say the truth.
and you are one them op. You bloody hypocrite.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by femi4: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
temmytopsy1:
hmm. The Prof.
Aaah... I know nothing o

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by itswell10: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
runs360:
and you are one them op. You bloody hypocrite.
Lol.. How do you know I'm a hypocrite?
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Taiwo20(m): 3:39am On Dec 30, 2019
samteebiz3:

I am just looking at you... Mr fornicator

Saint Santee...
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by galadima77(m): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
Kissing led to unhooking of bra. Then pant went off. Then she agreed only for him to put 'tip'. The rest is history

As in it's probably an accident; she somewhere along the line tripped and fell on his deek. But to skip details one isn't proud of...they say one thing led to another
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samteebiz3: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Taiwo20:

Saint Santee...

No comments!!!
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by lilachiever(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
temmytopsy1:
hmm. The Prof.

This your moniker looks familiar... Enebeli? MSGS Ogolonto?
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Anonpeach: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lmao
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by temmytopsy1(f): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilachiever:

This your moniker looks familiar... Enebeli? MSGS Ogolonto?
No
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by SHOCK7(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
It simply means from kissing to necking to licking to the main Koko

You can't be typing all these,so in other words,one thing led to another wink
Gosh,u don spoil since!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.