Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? (21296 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Brightgem(f): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
They mean sense of decency left them
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
Too much nonsense, sister. Those two books, Bible and Quran are Bullocks.
It takes ineptitude to hold such nonsense in reverence tongue
You are a gobshite bro,
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
Too much nonsense, sister. Those two books, Bible and Quran are Bullocks.
It takes ineptitude to hold such nonsense in reverence tongue
You are a gobshite bro.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=samsard post=85320649]Too much nonsense, sister. Those two books, Bible and Quran are Bullocks.
It takes ineptitude to hold such nonsense in reverence tongue[/quote
Let's be guided bro, we won't be unfortunate, don't quote me again ooo
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by taneez(f): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hahahaha......
One of the phrases Nigerians say...
Just like this :- I want to do "one or two things" before I go home..
It is never one or two things.... Never

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by AerialMapper: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
You know what happens when you sit in a room or a club, music playing

You begin tapping your feet, nodding your head to the beat, you start to clap... Na so you go enter groove! Hence the saying,” Na from clap, dance Dey start”

One thing led to another is kinda like a guy is taking a pee, it is snowing heavily outside and the ground is very slippery. As he pees, he slips and falls landing on his back. A lady walking by slips, falls and lands on his d**k... that’s how it is... one thing led to another

2 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by webngnews: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sin
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by chigoizie7(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
One thing which is one reproductive organ( prick) led its way to another reproductive organ which is the toto. Simple, how else do you want us to explain it?
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Simple as abc.....'' romanus led to coitus! Lobatan!
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=habeesola post=85321823][/quote]I just quoted you. Now go blow up a gathering fuelled by Abrahamic 'gobshite'.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by staymore: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Iloveu2:

Then prick enter Toto then dey begin to wonder how did it happen?!

And it kept happening after then and they are willing to stop but couldn't stop. Yeye people
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
staymore:

And it kept happening after then and they are willing to stop but couldn't stop. Yeye people
grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Liposure: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Its an idiomatic expression which means from pre-intimacy 2 'fork me hard'
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by KennieKingOba(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] so over to the fornicators...
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
I just quoted you. Now go blow up a gathering fuelled by Abrahamic 'gobshite'.
Tired of talking to a loafer like you
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Kentrolevels: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
post=85319510:
The language of the devil.........
[/s]
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by successity5(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
When the hobcobly pejoratively hobnobbed that is what you get, so we cannot cotoh in their pohoh, don't ask me the meaning because I don't even understand what am saying thank you
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Taiwo20(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Touching led to kissing,then to sex.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
habeesola:

Abrahamic slave. You don't work nearly as I hard as I do when I work. I can be earning money and calling out Abrahamic slaves who only reason through ancient fraudsters.
Better free your mind from those mental shackles!
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
Abrahamic slave. You don't work nearly as I hard as I do when I work. I can be earning money and calling out Abrahamic slaves who only reason through ancient fraudsters.
Better free your mind from those mental shackles!
Can someone tell this guy he can't fight GOD, he is just a tin, you know what it means when I say tin.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
habeesola:

Bitch please, tell me what you do for a living and how much time you spend plus what you earn.
Maybe the ancient nonsense you believe is a day job.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samteebiz3: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
ednut1:
Kissing led to unhooking of bra. Then pant went off. Then she agreed only for him to put 'tip'. The rest is history

You must be a talented fornicator. You bad better repent and give your life to Jesus.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samteebiz3: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
ednut1:
Kissing led to unhooking of bra. Then pant went off. Then she agreed only for him to put 'tip'. The rest is history

You must be a talented fornicator. You had better repent and give your life to Jesus.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
habeesola:

Can someone tell this guy he can't fight GOD, he is just a tin, you know what it means when I say tin.
Bitch please, your god is whatever you imagine him to be, imaginary sky daddy that can't move a thing. I'm ready for you today grin
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
samteebiz3:

You must be a talented fornicator. You had better repent and give your life to Jesus.
Jesus was a talented fraudster, he got you to believe he created you.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samteebiz3: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Taiwo20:
Touching led to kissing,then to sex.

I am just looking at you... Mr fornicator

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
Bitch please, tell me what you do for a living and how much time you spend plus what you earn.
Maybe the ancient nonsense you believe is a day job.
Your mother is a bitch, na your entire family be bitch, you dey craze, e no want better for you ni, see this were oooo. Shey you be bill gate ni, who u be, who knows you.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
Bitch please, your god is whatever you imagine him to be, imaginary sky daddy that can't move a thing. I'm ready for you today grin
Me self dey here 4 you, mad fellow
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
habeesola:

Your mother is a bitch, na your entire family be bitch, you dey craze, e no want better for you ni, see this were oooo. Shey you be bill gate ni, who u be, who knows you.
Bitch please, you called me a loafer, go on and state your job, number of hours and income let's see who the loafer among is
All these streets girls on Nairaland claiming touche' grin
Go ahead, what do you do for a living, bitch grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
habeesola:

Me self dey here 4 you, mad fellow
cheesy Thank you, fellow mad person cheesy
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by habeesola(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
samsard:
Bitch please, you called me a loafer, go on and state your job, number of hours and income let's see who the loafer among is
All these streets girls on Nairaland claiming touche' grin
Go ahead, what do you do for a living, bitch grin

Gunsel,What do your mother do for a living, that is what I do

And I will still say it again you are just a loafer, an idler, if you are not an idler, y will you choose to go against God and devil use people like you.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
habeesola:

Gunsel,What do your mother do for a living, that is what I do

And I will still say it again you are just a loafer, an idler, if you are not an idler, y will you choose to go against God and devil use people like you.
Bitch like you, your god is like the tooth fairy, a story for kids. But you believe it because you have the mind of a child. You can't measure u to my mom with this internet bitching business you do.
Your god is like a limbless statue, an imagination of man that can't do Jack shit for itself or anyone, only necessitated by human neediness.
Your god is imaginary, nothing more.
The devil is your creation to blame your flaws on.
Leave that Abrahamic junk and liberate yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award / Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.