Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan (931 Views)

Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' / Victor Ad: I Had No Passport This Time Last Year, Now Dubai Be Like Backyard / How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan by godlyguy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nigerian Rapper, Zlatan Ibile has revealed his journey to stardom and how thankful he is to DMW Boss, Davido for upgrading his life and making him a music star in one year.

Zlatan who performed at Davido’s recent ”A Good Time” concert, shared a testimony of how Davido helped him to stardom.

The ‘Yeye Boyfriend’ crooner recounted how he attended Davido’s show last year in a rickety Sienna vehicle which he had to park a distance away from the venue and completed his trip with his legs.

In his words : “Last year, I was using a stupid Sienna that I had to pack faraway from this venue and had to trek to this event. Thank OBO for changing my life.”

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/i-was-this-time-last-year-driving-silly.html?m=1

Re: ‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan by timibare(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
With God all things are possible
Re: ‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan by livingme: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2019
From nothing to something sad grin angry angry grin grin
I thank God for you
Re: ‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan by KendrickAyomide: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Davido changed your life? Abi Murphy McCarthy changes your life
Re: ‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan by OwenDesired(m): 4:53am On Dec 29, 2019
'Davido changed my life' said the stingy singer
Re: ‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan by nuelzy: 5:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Davido changing lives from time immemorial

Yet they will always drag him with someone that only values some grandmothers pussy
Re: ‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan by Mrop(m): 6:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Dts God for u

(1) (Reply)

50cent Kicks Off 2020 Beef With French Montana / Dubai Is Fine Shaaaa, I Pray Nigeria My Country Can Be Like Dubai – Eniola Badmu / Nigerian Couple Tie The Knot In Lagos Without A Reception (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.