Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Science Of How To Manage Business Successfully In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Science Of How To Manage Business Successfully In Nigeria (261 Views)

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) / Real And Legitimate Ways To Buy Bitcoins Successfully In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Science Of How To Manage Business Successfully In Nigeria by Kinbase: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
To manage business successfully required 3 things, 1) Internet, 2) Punctuality, 3) Technology. Americans started serious investment in CRM in the early 90s. It has becomes a tool that company in american can not do without. This techonlogy is also a must in a business that is going to thrive beyond border in Nigeria. As far as I am concern I have done business on the internet starting from 1000 to millions of Naira. Just to say the list I don't do business with anyone without any kind of representation on the internet. Believe me, I am a good one to follow. I have been very successful in doing that. If you need a lesson on how to do business in nigeria successfully without any fear of 419 and family member corruption send me an email at mjoseph@kinbase.com. I will give you all the secret that I have used. Kinbase techonology is another CRM that I have used and continue to use to manage my business anywhere I am in the world. If you have business that worth your time and money, reach out to Kinbase Technology at (234) 703-307-8774 or visit thier website at https://www.kinbase.com

(1) (Reply)

Account Live Com Password Reset / Dragon Support / How Do I Download AOL Gold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.