Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley (57639 Views)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley by Zhanmek5000(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Sorry I forgot to add, Tell your father to send his CV. Am in need of a Gardner
Poor ass mentality forming craze here like say your papa don chop sef talkless of hiring a gardener lol which flower dey the house wey your papa rent olofo....e pain im mama
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
No wonder he dishes out some truckload of bullshit to his fans.... (Marlians)

Sings rubbish, behaves like a lunatic, and have this look of a mad man with chronic chest pain.

But e still get money pass ya generation all put together.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Typical looks of a lunatic.
Lunacy that brought fame and comfort. Indiscipline is a better adj something like :Typical.looks of an indisciplined fellow..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Zhanmek5000:

Poor ass mentality forming craze here like say your papa don chop sef talkless of hiring a gardener lol which flower dey the house wey your papa rent olofo....e pain im mama

Ode!

Marijuana will ruin your already ruined life. You think everybody has a miserable life like that of your family. You are wrong cursed one!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley by OnlineWell(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2019
That first pic put fear for my body....the guy looks sick there

I provide real phone numbers of any country for verification.
Do check my signature.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley by mekuxiani(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
daewoorazer:
Find them below:

most of us here are just jugdemental I see no difference btw him and the likes of those foreign musicians you all love
I'm not his fan but the abuses are just too much the guy is still making his money
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Zhanmek5000:

Rich junkies better than sane broke dumb people like you,mad man is forming pundit from one yeye room ogun kill you there

You have no reason to celebrate that you going into 2020. Na dis year Ogun go kill you- Motor accident and stray bullet you should watch out for. And your final burial rite will be performed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Davido Jets Out Of Nigeria For Christmas Without Fiancée, Chioma / Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.