Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 (4710 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo, Children Celebrate Christmas In Costumes (Photos) / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates 48th Birthday With Super Gorgeous Photos / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by Akposkool(m): 4:05am On Dec 29, 2019
See some of the most amazing costumes on display in the 2019 Calabar Carnival celebration. You do not want to miss these designs. Subscribe to Rero TV for more entertainment gists as they drop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZEj1ACm80o

Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by Isoduwa(m): 4:21am On Dec 29, 2019
Na who get that V.boot230?

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by OwenDesired(m): 4:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Is unclothedness also a costume?

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by galaxy2020(m): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2019
That 3rd picture go make Ayade transformer catch fire, abeg they should census their costumes. Here na Africa.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by MikeBetty(m): 4:51am On Dec 29, 2019
Op Should At Least Add Viewers Caution Like 18+.
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by raphy(m): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2019
see naked custume ..on display..n d v shape top. chai ... .anyway this is not brazil o..
happy Sunday to you all still alive for a reason. stay safe n stay strong.
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by Mrop(m): 6:05am On Dec 29, 2019
Wooww
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by sparog(m): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2019
OwenDesired:
Is unclothedness also a costume?

Yes na grin

The best costume ever

1 Like

Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by Kingrexyl(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2019
I hope they shared condoms? because alot of fvcks will go down. grin
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by dangotesmummy: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Nigeria that is filled with raapistt.tge one that covered up from head to toe still get raped by naija men not to talk of the one that is naked
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by Charmingrascal(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2019
That MC for the Carnival is wack he can do better, he should improve on his Emceeing skill or quit.
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by dandollaz: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2019
No road to calabar again oooo.
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by ItooWorWor(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2019
Cha!! On my way to calabar right now things go sweet grin grin
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by vickydankal(f): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
I support the keeping of culture but when madness and nudity are being celebrated then we ask where is our morality and religious beliefs. I stand to be corrected, but I don't think this is African culture. It could have another name but the word carnival I don't think it is our thing.

This carnival celebrates unclothedness, alcohol, sexuality cravings and pervertions.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by OwenDesired(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Is the carnival meant for only women?
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by Ciaos: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
vickydankal:
I support the keeping of culture but when madness and nudity are being celebrated then we ask where is our morality and religious beliefs. I stand to be corrected, but I don't think this is African culture. It could have another name but the word carnival I don't think it is our thing.

This carnival celebrates unclothedness, alcohol, sexuality cravings and pervertions.
Well said... Devilish carnival, teaching our children how to sell their body isn't African thing at all.
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by ITbomb(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Religious beliefs kee you dere
A land full of wicked greedy people hiding under the cloak of religion
You talk about African culture, you mean the culture that started wearing full body clothes after the white man came?

vickydankal:

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by vickydankal(f): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
ITbomb:
Religious beliefs kee you dere
A land full of wicked greedy people hiding under the cloak of religion
You talk about African culture, you mean the culture that started wearing full body clothes after the white man came?

I know among the list of your problems, my name won't be there. Do not transfers your aggression on me. I only shared my views on this matter, I didn't insult or call you names. I know how hard it is to argue intelligently. If your comment was void of insult I would have replied on that line. Did you see where I wrote I stand to be corrected? Young man be careful.
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by ITbomb(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
vickydankal:

I know among the list of your problems, my name won't be there. Do not transfers your aggression on me. I only shared my views on this matter, I didn't insult or call you names. I know how hard it is to argue intelligently. If your comment was void of insult I would have replied on that line. Did you see where I wrote I stand to be corrected? Young man be careful.
Avoid me completely
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by Osobi32(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Calabar the city of nacks......
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by ken6488(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Calabar on my mind..
Re: Foreigners With Super Costumes Flood Nigeria To Celebrate Calabar Carnival 2019 by vickydankal(f): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
ITbomb:

Avoid me completely
I don't even know you exist. You quoted me in the first place. You should avoid me OK

(1) (Reply)

King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo / Actress Nkechi Nnaji Reunites With Kelechi Iheanacho 4 Years After He Dumped Her / Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.