Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Doctors Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Please Help (269 Views)

Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / What Degree Of Burn Do I Have? Doctors Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Please Help by Cory1: 6:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Doctors Please Help by popsy2(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Been to a hospital yet?
Re: Doctors Please Help by healthserve(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2019
Cory1:
Hi doctors I am always having serious pains on the lower side of my right rib and a slight pain on the upper side of my right rib, it's always painful and when it happens I won't be able to move or else the pain will enhance so i just lay down or hit my chest, I don't know what to do and what's wrong? And it started almost 4 years ago but now it's getting unbearable for please help me �

Look for the. Moniker NairalandDoctor and speak to him about your conditions. An Xray will reveal more details if only you go to an hospital to lodge this complain for proper diagnosis

1 Like

Re: Doctors Please Help by Cory1: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2019
popsy2:
Been to a hospital yet?
no not yet, i told my parents but they said it's nothing
Re: Doctors Please Help by HarunaWest(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2019
That's were the liver is located...go to hospital make sure you conduct other tests as well as Liver Function Test asap
Re: Doctors Please Help by oxypressPlus: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2019
Cory1:
Hi doctors I am always having serious pains on the lower side of my right rib and a slight pain on the upper side of my right rib, it's always painful and when it happens I won't be able to move or else the pain will enhance so i just lay down or hit my chest, I don't know what to do and what's wrong? And it started almost 4 years ago but now it's getting unbearable for please help me �
Let a doctor see and request for a scan of that area. They will likely find gallbladder stones. You can give us feed back.

(1) (Reply)

See How Low Sex Can Link To Early Menopause - Study, A Must Read To All Women / The Best Powerful Spiritual Spell Caster / Post Pregnancy Exercise – Choose The Best Workout To Lose That Mummy Tummy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.