Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Breached Baby Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breached Baby Pregnancy (267 Views)

Miscarriage In Pregnancy: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Prevention / Scent Leaf For Cough And Pregnancy / Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breached Baby Pregnancy by pappy2000: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please I need a good clinic where breach baby can be massaged to normal position in lagos. I will greatly appreciate
Re: Breached Baby Pregnancy by BabbanBura(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
pappy2000:
Please I need a good clinic where breach baby can be massaged to normal position in lagos. I will greatly appreciate

Go to maternal hospital at marina
Re: Breached Baby Pregnancy by pappy2000: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
is that general hospital
Re: Breached Baby Pregnancy by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
You want to do this to avoid ceasarian section I guess, I suggest you don't try it. It's an extremely risky and painful procedure, I don't think any hospital can offer such service. The woman I met in the hospital where I had my kids initially went to traditional birth attendants to turn the baby heads down. The baby ended up dying inside her womb, she was at the the point of death when she was rushed to my hospital. The CS she and her husband were avoiding was eventually carried out to bring out the dead baby.

The most important thing at the end of a nine months journey is to hear both the voices or mother and child.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Why Is Nigerian Government Keeping Mum / Woman Gives Birth Without Help In The Middle Of Lagos Infamous Traffic!! / Inauguration Of Paphnon Anambra State To Hold On 12th February, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.