Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State (5274 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State by Dpaulie(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2019
OP why u wan kill this man, leave this man make he enjoy his freedom biko !!
Re: Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State by DonCandido(f): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s][/s]
Confirmedzombie:
Today while passing through a motor park at umuahia, I came through some posters of Col Sambo Dasuki for president.

I suspect a foil play considering the way Daduki was released from detention.

Anything can happen in Nigeria

People like you are one of the reasons why we URGENTLY need the Social Media Bill reviewed and passed into law.

Liardenus!
Re: Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State by MrPolitics: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
Today while passing through a motor park at umuahia, I came through some posters of Col Sambo Dasuki for president.

You don’t know how to lie. You must think other Nairalanders have fish brain like you to not know the difference between computer graphics and a poster on the street
Re: Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
OP.. your moniker says it all
Re: Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State by profilemessages: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
lol!!! basket mouth vs clink da drunk, interesting comedy
Re: Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State by Confirmedzombie: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mods FP please.
Compliment of the season to my distinguished moderators.
Re: Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State by LabDNA: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Confirmedzombie:

You are cursed with the lying spirit that's why you'll remain poverty-stricken forever.
Re: Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Maybe Buhari has a point by trying to curb this fake news stuff. Any idiot can just wake up and post anything online. The OP is an idiotic liar, moderators should on their part try to stop this rubbish.. @Seun are you seeing this?
Re: Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State by ilevic(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Confirmedzombie:

Op just finished his corel draw class. A nice work there @ Op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses / Lai Mohammed: Shortfalls In Budget Allocation Hampering War Against Fake News / Breaking: Tinubu Is A Disgrace To Africa - Chatham Media Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.