Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve (77905 Views)

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Actor Andrew Dunbar Of Game Of Throne Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve by shawnfamous(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2019
udoakwa:

No be lie bro...na God fight my battle cos i never offended him in anyway
HahaHaha.. This is the worst follow up I have read For a long while now .. Happy for u anyways

1 Like

Re: Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve by udoakwa(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2019
shawnfamous:
HahaHaha.. This is the worst follow up I have read For a long while now .. Happy for u anyways
Thanks bro, and also special thanks to all who has put that young man in his place....2020 shall favour all of us
Re: Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve by shawnfamous(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
udoakwa:

Thanks bro, and also special thanks to all who has put that young man in his place....2020 shall favour all of us
Amen

1 Like

Re: Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve by Typhoonsbane: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
solonubinho:

Loool...now that you have sprayed your ignorance in the air like Baygon insecticide, I challenge you, using your words, to kindly educate us on the instances where it would be considered appropriate to use sarcasm. Since you alone know the rules on the use of sarcasm and exception to those rules. Thanks.
You just proved me right.
Re: Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve by solonubinho(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

You just proved me right.

Lol, Smh. Nah, I'm not gonna bring myself down to your level. You see, when the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines would be thrown into the sea. Unfortunately, i'm not throwing sardines for you mate. Look elsewhere. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.