Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror (3606 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2019
This were Lt. Hamza Buba's last words who died few days ago while fighting Boko haram.

"If l die in a war zone,box me up and send me home. Put my medals on my chest, tell my mom l did my best. Tell my dad not to bow, he won't get tension from me now. Tell my bro to study perfectly..."

"The key of my car will be his permanently. Tell my sister not to be upset, her bro will take a long sleep after sunset. Tell my nation not to cry, because l am a soldier born to die, but never to be forgotten."

Rest On Gallant Soldier. May your labour and those of others never be in vain.

You may hate the war, but never hate the ones that fight. For they do not choose when or where to fight. All they chose was to protect who they love and even the people they don't know.
We do not know one promise these men made, one pledge they gave, one word they spoke; but we do know they summed up and perfected, by one supreme act, the highest virtues of men and citizens. For love of country they accepted death, and thus resolved all doubts, and made us proud.

Rest on Comrade, Rest on.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by helinues: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2019
Rest on gallant soldier

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2019
Salute!

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2019
For you a thousand shall fall as compensation. On God!

2 Likes

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2019
When will Buratai end this endless war that made him buy mansions in Dubai?

That man is not a Lt Col though I stand to be corrected.

ColonelEmeka is now an impostor here

5 Likes

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by helinues: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:

When will USA end this monster they created simply because they wanted Syrian oil. This war is beyond Nigeria. We are just playing our part to ensure we as a nation are safe. There are much bigger interests at stake.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2019
Even if you are born with brains which I doubt today because buhari the senile one has taken the last remnants of your thought process [quote author=helinues post=85309775][/quote]
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Even if you are born with brains which I doubt today because buhari the senile one has taken the last remnants of your thought process

Please this is not the thread for rants and insults. Go and do it elsewhere. if you hate Buhari this much then create a thread of your own with the sole aim of insulting him there from dawn to dusk. Just do not do it here. Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by crownwealth: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

When will USA end this monster they created simply because they wanted Syrian oil. This war is beyond Nigeria. We are just playing our part to ensure we as a nation are safe. There are much bigger interests at stake.

RIP to the brave soldier.

The northern rulers should call their boys to order.

Sultan should appeal to his children to stop the senseless killings. They have enough blood & the Presidency already.

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ProtectMyMoney: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
This were Lt. Col. Hamza Buba's last words who died few days ago while fighting Boko haram.

"If l die in a war zone,box me up and send me home. Put my medals on my chest, tell my mom l did my best. Tell my dad not to bow, he won't get tension from me now. Tell my bro to study perfectly..."

"The key of my car will be his permanently. Tell my sister not to be upset, her bro will take a long sleep after sunset. Tell my nation not to cry, because l am a soldier born to die, but never to be forgotten."

You may hate the war, but never hate the ones that fight. For they do not choose when or where to fight. All they chose was to protect who they love and even the people they don't know.
We do not know one promise these men made, one pledge they gave, one word they spoke; but we do know they summed up and perfected, by one supreme act, the highest virtues of men and citizens. For love of country they accepted death, and thus resolved all doubts, and made us proud.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Senior officers in US Army war were not dying like this. What is happening in Nigeria? The Nigeria Airforce seems to be missing in action...no eyes in the sky.
@colonelemeka ...what is going on?
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Are you blaming the US?

Was it the US that ask Northern elite to build Madrassa instead of schools?

Was it the US that asked Northern elite to politicize boko haram war?

Was it the US that declared BH is technically defeated whereas the war is being used as a conduit pipe to siphon money and human resources

Blame the US for everything while you absolve Buhari who has become the most indolent and useless President ever in the annals of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by GorkoDimo: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Rest in Peace Comrade, your death will never be in Vain, and you will never be forgotten.
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
lovat:
Are you blaming the US?

Was it the US that ask Northern elite to build Madrassa instead of schools?

Was it the US that asked Northern elite to politicize boko haram war?

Was it the US that declared BH is technically defeated whereas the war is being used as a conduit pipe to siphon money and human resources

Blame the US for everything while you absolve Buhari who has become the most indolent and useless President ever in the annals of Nigeria
[/s]

Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Colonelemeka, you are a true friend for honoring your wingman. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by GorkoDimo: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2019
He was a Lt. Not a Lt Col. Adieu Mate.

ColonelEmeka:
This were Lt. Col. Hamza Buba's last words who died few days ago while fighting Boko haram.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Please this is not the thread for rants and insults. Go and do it elsewhere. if you hate Buhari this much then create a thread of your own with the sole aim of insulting him there from dawn to dusk. Just do not do it here. Thank you
shut up. We are used to soldiers obituaries here because the elite are using the war as a cash cow to enrich themselves.

Buhari is the worst president ever

3 Likes

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

Senior officers in US Army war were not dying like this. What is happening in Nigeria? The Nigeria Airforce seems to be missing in action...no eyes in the sky.
@colonelemeka ...what is going on?

One or two falls though painful is a small drop compared to what the enemy has suffered in our hands. For every comrade that drops at least 20 to 30 of them join. Our AF are working in tandem with us. They make it all easier. A lot of times we hit before they even launch. It is easier now than how it used to be

2 Likes

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
lovat:
shut up. We are used to soldiers obituaries here because the elite are using the war as a cash cow to enrich themselves.

Buhari is the worst president ever
[/s]

thank you

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
[s][/s]

Thank you
You can't reply my questions because you have been wired not to be able to use your brains in anything involving the incompetence of your slimy lord Buhari

4 Likes

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
[s][/s]

thank you
The war in Syria is being blamed for BH fights here grin

How stupid can our reasoning be.

Blame Islam if you want to blame

2 Likes

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by crownwealth: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2019
GorkoDimo:
He was a Lt. Not a Lt Col. Adieu Mate.

Even the impostor OP claiming Col., does not know the difference between the ranks... grin

Interesting fraudsters everywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=ColonelEmeka post=85309986]

One or two falls though painful is a small drop compared to what the enemy has suffered in our hands. For every comrade that drops at least 20 to 30 of them join. Our AF are working in tandem with us. They make it all easier. A lot of times we hit before they even launch. It is easier now than how it used to be[quote]Stupid lies that has been regurgitated for long that it sounds stupid even to the deaf

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ZombieTERROR: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:

Never....
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ProtectMyMoney: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Colonelemeka, are each of our troops well protected with full body armor, night vision binoculars, superb guns and ammunitions, bullet proof advance mission vehicles, well protected lookout Sentry, aerial fire power support, etc.

All we see mostly in pictures shown are troops carrying guns with just uniform on, and no protective body armor etc and ordinary Toyota pickup van that is not bullet proof and designed for war.

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

One or two falls though painful is a small drop compared to what the enemy has suffered in our hands. For every comrade that drops at least 20 to 30 of them join. Our AF are working in tandem with us. They make it all easier. A lot of times we hit before they even launch. It is easier now than how it used to be
Stupid lies that has been regurgitated for long that it sounds stupid even to the deaf
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ZombieTERROR: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Take me away to where? You can't continue posting soldiers obituaries and you expect Nigerians to keep quiet. You need to think with your brains for once

Zombies actually love the killing of soldiers... That's why they can't take the criticism of the stupid army hierarchy

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Zombies actually love the killing of soldiers... That's why they can't take the criticism of the stupid army hierarchy
He thinks everyone reasons like them that have refused to question this never ending war

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Enwhen(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:

That man is not a Lt Col though I stand to be corrected.

ColonelEmeka is now an impostor here

ITS JUST LT. ,not LT COL. , THE OP DIDN'T EVEN SAY LT. COL. self , WHY CONFUSING YOURSELF ??... AFTER 2ND LT., ITS LT. BEFORE CAPT. , MAJOR , LT. COL, COL. , BRIG GEN....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Demanding 2000 Heads To Bury Ikonso / Ijaw Republic Flag Raised In Yenagoa / World Day Of Safety: Sanwo-olu Assures Residents Of Commitment To A Safer Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.