Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 (15243 Views)

See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / See Apc's Present To Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Olugbanko: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
this one is obviously myopic,better go get correctional lens...mtchew!
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by evansjeff(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
grin
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
A violent revolution is just the only option.
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
No news that north would form another party before 2023 and migrate into it the way the did CPC, ANPP and produce a candidate from among them and zone deputy to the south as usual. Fear fulanis and their antics. Southern people, watch out...! they would soon be coming to woo our gullible leaders with juicy positions and intimidate them with money ( which they would recover in multiple folds once they take office) because they know the only language our people understand is money. set awon alailopolo

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:
Is Otunba Gani Adams now under the influence of end of the year "prophesying"?

Definitely, we should expect a serious economic hardship in 2020.

una no go kill us with Nigeria ?

separation is the answer
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by webngnews: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Their Business
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by VirginSearcher(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
post=85321722:
[s]With our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO, AKA STARBOY we stand.
We stand with them wherever they go.
Good, honest men of integrity that are here to repair a vandalized nation.

We are not a card carrying member(s) of any political party.

Any other politicians are bonuses

SAI BABA!!![/s]
If the Mods were active, your account ought to have been deleted, I have never seen someone who makes useless post more than u.. I spit on u

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by tsdarkside(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
apc and break up....??
after they have smelled power....??

they will just possition osibanjo and its a done deal....

maybe true about fee dee fee though....
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Godfullsam(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am sure many people commenting here didn't read story till the end.

No wonder their comment is incoherent.

Lazy youth everywhere...
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Mandesz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
the summary of the message is all about the clueless government of Gen. buhari, the wrong decisions of 2019 and how some sections of Nigeria sycophants like sarrki are still smiling in agony.
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by tsdarkside(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
i dont think fee dee fee will still be that much longer around....
they make too much mistakes....
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by tsdarkside(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Godfullsam:
I am sure many people commenting here didn't read story till the end.

No wonder their comment is incoherent.

Lazy youth everywhere...

why should we bother readin everything....??
isnt he a politician....??
who them epp to start with....??
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Human01(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
How do you see the coming year 2020?

"I don’t foresee any magic. There won’t be something different from what happened in 2019"

I believe this part. Not pessimistic but I dont see change in any sector in 2020. Is it from the judiciary? oil sector, finance, education, agriculture, electricity, police brutality? abeg i don't wanna give myself headache. Fela sang song over 20yrs ago same problem we're still battling till now like a doom prophecy. Which way forward naija??
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Injera(f): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
fohiss:
Make dis gani Adam's shut up ooo... Confuse set of bastard dem.... All I see is Niger delta republic... I see am clear
Why not Biafra??haba
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Kuginzi: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Olatunji1929:
I have nothing to add to what aaree onakakanfo has already said heavy sanction from international community bubu being denied access to travel to London to charge his battery bubu may not last a year I pray and wish bubu end up at ICC like former ivory coast president to answer for his crime against humanity
Thank God it's only a wish.
"If wishes were horses............"

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Mandesz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
the summary of the message is all about the clueless government of Gen. buhari, the wrong decisions of 2019 and how some sections of Nigeria sycophants like sarrki, you still smiling in agony.
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Okoroawusa: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Another prophet?... Let's wait and see
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by ekestic1976(f): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Butterfly calls itself bird! They call animals wey get horns for meeting, Snail dey iron im clothes to attend. Na wa a o!
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Why is it that this particular newspaper is always obsessed with bad news and fake news all the time against Nigeria and it’s people..why?

It’s a Marketing strategy.
Controversial news sells.
If you like you can call it negative news, they have done their home work and discovered that this kind of news sells more in our kind of environment.

It’s such a pity though.
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Kuginzi: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Prophecy here and there!
I beg, na weytin person go chop, if u wan see ur own prophecy too?
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by emmykk(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Davash222:
SW leaders would form another party before 2023 after been used and dumped by the Northern elders.

This is what will happen APC will feature another northern president because they will claim that OBJ and GEJ were southern presidents who rule roughly 16 years while Buhari has only rule 8years which s true.

It will be too late for the follow follows southwest to make noise because they will be satisfied with VP seat.... If they ever feature south west as president atiku will ride to victory. APC is in problem now
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
na lie
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Starhearts: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
helinues:
Aare, oya go and sleep and dream again

Then come back with new story

Intelligence is not about going to school, knowing how to read and write, being a graduate, or even coming to social media to show you have the basis of education.

Intelligence is about reasoning, thinking, ideas. What can you reason or what idea can you give in other to make the society a better place.

Now, read your post and tell me if you are intelligent or an educated illiterate?
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Starhearts: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Davash222:
SW leaders would form another party before 2023 after been used and dumped by the Northern elders.

Keep quiet
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by e316(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm

For your painting, Tiling and interlocking tiles in Delta State, check my profile...
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by e316(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm

For your painting, Tiling and interlocking tiles in Delta State, check my profile...
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by helinues: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Starhearts:

Intelligence is not about going to school, knowing how to read and write, being a graduate, or even coming to social media to show you have the basis of education.

Intelligence is about reasoning, thinking, ideas. What can you reason or what idea can you give in other to make the society a better place.

Now, read your post and tell me if you are intelligent or an educated illiterate?

So na copy and paste shocked

Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Starhearts: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Clown General of Yoruba Land.
If I say O, you say P another man say, C. Omo you sabi. Dem kill man, plenty man Oooo, for inside Ajegunle.
The above murderer should be facing ICJ in Hague, for crimes against humanity. However Naija the land of tolerance, will always not disappoint. We need to restructure Nigeria away from these evil men.

Ur proof?

Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Starhearts: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
sarrki:
Otunba shayo

Listen to urself
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by ProfIjigah: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Una Don start again abi?
Please leave 2023 and tell us something about 2020.
I dont like this kind of tactical prophetic longitivity with a forgetable time line.
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Ken91(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why south south south East and south West can't come together still dey baffled me
Re: Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 by Aboguede(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
If una like make una form kill9ja as party

Who cares

9ja politicians and wuruwuru

Tufia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Recaptures Marte From Terrorists / 2023: Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu Not To Contest For President / Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.