Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Make Extra Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Extra Income (955 Views)

Make Extra $40 Plus Monthly / Learn How To Make Extra Money Trading FOREX, Bitcoin, Gold / New Way To Make Extra Money,it's Very Legit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 10:31pm On May 20, 2020
No matter how Broke People Are, They’ll Still Use Toothpaste and Bathing Soap. Why Not Use these to Activate Your Longrich Account?

DM let me put you through.

1 Like

Re: Make Extra Income by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:04am On May 21, 2020
Please put me through
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 12:24pm On May 29, 2020
GTBank runs a referral system called iRefer. Refer a customer to them & get 100 naira�����

So if I refer 100 people now to GTB... I'll earn #10,000... OK.

But if I refer 100 people to Longrich to buy ordinary Starter combo pack... I'll earn 2600*100... Which is #260,000���

Now which one is better?

The world we live in is a dynamic one... Everything is changing rapidly... We should also change! Let's start from changing our mentality towards MLM...
Everything now revolves around Networking.
The only difference is who got paid handsomely and who does not!

Wouldn't you rather REFER to a company that's willing to share more profit with you?

That very thing we're looking for in Sokoto is here in Sókótó.... Stop avoiding it cos there's where the real money is�

#Networkingonpurpose
#MLM
DM let me show you how
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 7:02pm On May 29, 2020
DO YOUR SHOPPING FROM MY COMPANY'S SHOP & GET A CODE SO THAT YOUR EXPENSES CAN BECOME AN INVESTMENT FOR YOU .ASK ME HOW?
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 6:57am On May 31, 2020
Make money from the same things that take money from you.
Ask me how. Information is key in this 21st century�
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2020
If you are paid 2700 for recommending someone to buy products worth 10,050.

How many people will you refer?

Comment below ✍️
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2020
STOP AND THINK!

Assuming you walked into Shoprite today, bought some items, paid and headed towards the store exit. Just as you were leaving the manager stopped you and said:

"Thank you for shopping with us! Because you have shopped with us today, we will give you a unique I.D number. If you refer anyone to any of our stores anywhere in the world and they purchase anything, we will pay you a referral commission directly into your bank account. It doesn't stop there; If the people you refer also refer others to our stores just like you referred them we will also pay you additional bonus and it will continue till infinity."

Here is my question: Would you take him up on that offer? Will you ever shop from any other store? How often will you refer people to Shoprite for their daily household consumables?

So basically, you bought ONCE to earn forever just by referring people directly and indirectly?

This is basically how the Longrich business platform works. Make Longrich your supermarket for daily needs, get your unique I.D code and earn referral commissions till infinity. No hidden clauses, no commas, etc!

You can get paid weekly up to 7 figure depending on the size of your network, qualify for all-expenses paid trips, and change cars yearly.

The idea is simple: BRAND SWITCH! Longrich manufactures soap, toothpaste, body cream, body wash, shampoo, mosquito repellent, pads, panty liners, antiperspirant, hand cream, teas,stainless steel pots, vegetable smoothies, coffee, baby diapers, power banks, anti-aging products, etc. You only need to try one of the products and you will have the Longrich experience! We have several testimonies on Longrich products. From taking care of dental issues to clearing stretch marks, blackheads, fertility issues etc. Wouldn’t you rather work what works?

LONGRICH - For Family, For Life!!!

Better life better future

DM 08098283997 let me put you through
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2020

What brand of household product do you use?

Do you also earn from using them?

Switch and earn.

DM let me show you how.�
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
If u are not earning weekly u are wrong.

Join the team of weekly earners today.

PM me for info✍️✍️
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Some one said i would've joined ur business but i don't have time to sell products.

Sir we are Brand Consultants not product Hawkers�.

We use and tell our families and friends to do the same.

DM me to join.
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THE SIZE OF YOUR POCKET YOU WONT DO ANYTHING IN LIFE

IT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR DETERMINATION, VISION & APPROACH TOWARDS LIFE THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.

IF YOU DON'T DARE TO TRY! YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING FOR THOSE WHO DO......��

�Take a chance today and make a difference.....�

DM to start
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Discover the goldmine in your home and leverage on that to build a stable cash flow for yourself, family and people around you without quitting your job.
Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Our business is very simple. Switch your brand, use the products, share the values with others and you get paid.

Re: Make Extra Income by ritapearl(f): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
In the last 3 months 500,000 people joined LONGRICH.

If it's not a good investment platform why these number of persons?�

MD Alex Jia

I can put you through.

WhatsApp 08098283997

(1) (Reply)

ooo / That Paying Site Is Back / From Doctor To Stockbroker, Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.