Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father (813 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by liltee123(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2019
Singer Davido has shared a screenshot of his Whatsapp chat with his father who attended his headline concert, 'A Good time', last night, December 28th.

Davido's dad who must have enjoyed the show, showered praises on his son after the show had ended. See chat below.

https://teevibesmedia.com/i-am-very-proud-of-you-and-will-continue-to-pray-for-you-davidos-father-praises-him-after-his-concert/

Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by czarina(f): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Awwwn.... So sweet and possibly the best thing ever... kiss kiss
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by Davash222(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2019
All these long lines of Prayer and words of encouragement and all Davido could say its ‘I know daddy’
Could he be too busy for his dad??
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by omoiyamayor(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Davido all the way
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:
Awwwn.... So sweet and possibly the best thing ever... kiss kiss

This girl you're here again?
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by czarina(f): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2019
iamosmania:

This girl you're here again?
Yes dearie...I'm everywhere cool
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:
Yes dearie...I'm everywhere cool

Okay, like a living water.

DM let talk
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by ATTemi: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Are u the Dad?
Davash222:
All these long lines of Prayer and words of encouragement and all Davido could say its ‘I know daddy’
Could he be too busy for his dad??
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by czarina(f): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2019
iamosmania:

Okay, like a living water.

DM let talk
Nah, thanks. We can talk here.

Also good luck on your search
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:
Nah, thanks. We can talk here.

Also good luck on your search

Ah!!

Here isn't safety thou

Okay,
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by festacman(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2019
No big deal here. This is nothing out of ordinary. Every good father wishes his children the best, the very best in their endeavours.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by Davash222(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
ATTemi:
Are u the Dad?
No... Are you
Re: 'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father by ATTemi: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Then stop complaining!
Davash222:

No... Are you

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Throwback: The Exact Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying / Youngest Philanthropist & Singer, Phatiah Met With Jide Sanwoolu Today. VIDEO / Wizkid Shocked Burna Boy On Stage, You Will Cry After Watching This���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.