Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics (3296 Views)

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Who said Nigerians are Not Creative?
Nigeria is one of the countries with the most creative people in the world. Should we talk about the likes of Mr Saheed Adepoju, who is the Founder of Encipher Limited, a Nigerian-based technology company that introduced the first android tablet into Nigeria or the likes of Seyi Oyesola the co-inventor of CompactOR or the “Hospital in a Box”, a solar-powered life-saving operating room which can be transported to remote areas of Africa, or should I mention Mr Jelani Aliyu who I call the brain behind Chevrolet Motors. Jelani Aliyu is the brain behind all the beautiful designs of the Chevrolet Motors you see nowadays since he designed it all.
If I said I should continue mentioning all the creative Nigerians I won't even stop since they are numerous.
So today I saw another creative Nigerian who I can proudly say he is also packaging his product at the same time.
This man used a discarded Lagos Commercial bus popularly called Danfo to build a mini restaurant for his business.
This has attracted lots of customers and people to patronize him.
See images of the restaurant below.

Source / Credit
http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/9e0058357e35a5de3907467a29038cf8?client=news

moderators, Seun , lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by daddytime(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2019
Cutely unique and innovative.

3 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by 125diCalcitriol: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Nice but can't let my boyfriend take me there to eat
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by nero2face: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
u better no leave ur change for this kind place, u fit buy today for Ikorodu, tomorrow na Orile u go see them...Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Euphoria12: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Wise man

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by nero2face: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ayam not understanding, why would u go out to eat with ur boyfriend at first place, u no sabi cook...??

3 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Surfondsystems: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Awesomely unique
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2019
nero2face:
Ayam not understanding, why would u go out to eat with ur boyfriend at first place, u no sabi cook...??
Cook for man wey neva marry me i dey craz
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by czarr(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2019
I love it
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by nero2face: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Cook for mad wey neva marry me i dey craz
chai, and hope u don't collect money from that man wey never marry u...change ur mentality...

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by caribar: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
This is so nice. This kind of ideas is what we need our jobless youths to be coming up with daily

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Bestinstinct(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Cook for mad wey neva marry me i dey craz
People like you don't appreciate creativity cos you've never been good to yourself. Secondly, women like you scrubs toilet for a man after a one night stand, so dont form here. You can't cook for a man but you can allow him use his hard earned money to buy you food?? Grow up please....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
You must be the best cook in the world!!! Imagine?? undecided
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Stillthebest: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

Lol, buy you can allow the man wey never marry you use his money to 'marry' food into your stomach ba?

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by 2lola: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bestinstinct:

*While writing any _date_ in the upcoming Year 2020, we should write in its full format, _e.g. 31/01/2020_ and _NOT_ as _31/01/20_; because anyone can change it to _31/01/2000_ or _31/01/2019_ or in between any year to his/her convenience and advantage!*

_This challenge will persist only in the Year 2020!_

*So be cautious about this: _don't write_ 20 _and also don't accept it while receiving any documents and/or instrument of value from anybody_ whether corporate or an individual!*

Please be guided!!!...

ok am learning how to quote sorry
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by bogdaddy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
You make me remember my ex, what a wasteful soul you are! Today D-place tomorrow KFC next tomorrow Tasty Fried Chicken.... you sre extremely senseless aunty wey mumu
Thegeneralqueen:

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Erums(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

I no fit marry woman when I nor know her cooking skill... I cannot eat concoction till I die abeggg

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by CheerfulGiver: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Audio

You eat in worse places. Don't make me post your pics. wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by aminusodiq(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
lol... grin and u cant even take urself to a resturant shocked bills on u grin

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by MariaAngeles: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
I've always loved the idea; it's common with the Mexicans, only, theirs move from one spot to another .

Mexicans are Kings when it comes to yummy looking street foods .

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Originalsly: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
What's the sense in this?.....it is not mobile. Converting a vehicle to a mobile food stop is nothing new.... but this is something else and 2e are celebrating.... and chest beating... how innovative we are. Let's see how others would rush to do the same.
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by MariaAngeles: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Originalsly:
What's the sense in this?.....it is not mobile. Converting a vehicle to a mobile food stop is nothing new.... but this is something else and 2e are celebrating.... and chest beating... how innovative we are. Let's see how others would rush to do the same.
Ahn ahn...don't be harsh.
I think it is quite cool, even though you've seen cooler
Imagine it in a school environment ...
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chance +Critical thinking + packaging = success

Critical thinking + stealing of ideas+chance = possible success

All you need to do is think
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by PeacenLove2: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
I really love this. cheesy
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Amstupid(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
This is nothing

Its just VANITY undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by Onyenna(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

Hmmm!
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by lovat(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
nero2face:
u better no leave ur change for this kind place, u fit buy today for Ikorodu, tomorrow na Orile u go see them...Lol
The bus is no longer mobile
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by lovat(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
CheerfulGiver:
Audio

You eat in worse places. Don't make me post your pics. wink
please don't post it
Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by lovat(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Clearing Container Of 20ft And 40ft At Lagos Sea Ports Apapa And Tincan / I Need Suppliers Of Detergents To Ikorodu Lagos / Ethics In Capitalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.