Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? (295 Views)

Leaves That Can Cure Your Malaria Without Going To The Hospital / What Do You Take When You Have Malaria? Please Share. / Ways To Find Out Your Genotype Without Blood Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2019
I'm just curious doc's in the house because whenever i develop malaria-like symptoms&i run widal test it always turn out negative.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? by LegendaryLover(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2019
no... maybe they are symptoms of some other illness not yet diagnosed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? by Miradamian: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Run hiv test

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? by uboma(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
favoryte33:
I'm just curious doc's in the house because whenever i develop malaria-like symptoms&i run widal test it always turn out negative.

What are the malaria like symptoms that you do experience?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? by healthserve(m): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2019
favoryte33:

Yes. How do I explain it without typing much

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

Summarize please.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:37am On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

Re: Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? by Ejusni(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2019
What you have is village people endorsed malaria.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Drink Water Every Morning In This New Year / Protect Yourself This Harmattan Period / Any discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.