Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Psalm Hundred – Ekwueme (yoruba Version) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psalm Hundred – Ekwueme (yoruba Version) (564 Views)

How Does The Song "Ekwueme" Inspire You? / Download IBIKE By Laz Ekwueme Music Sheet In PDF And Watch The Video / Download WO( IGBO And Yoruba VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psalm Hundred – Ekwueme (yoruba Version) by alhani: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2019

I thank God for His Spirit over the original song of Ekwueme from his servants Minister Prospa Ochimana and Minister Osinachi Nwachukwu.
I’m throwing Big Thanks to them for their efforts to make this song together and to bless, heal and save souls.

I got this inspiration through the Holy Spirit and through this song Ekwueme to make Yoruba version of it and I believe it will heal your wounds, bless your soul and lift your hearts and body in worship God.
Once again Big Thanks to my bosses minister Prospa Ochimana and Minister Osinachi Nwachukwu for allowing the Holy Spirit In using them to released this Great and evergreen song from their mouths.

DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE

(1) (Reply)

DJ Kisswise – Isolation Playlist Collections Mix / Closed! / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.