Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

TERRORISM Is Not Necessary/expedient - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TERRORISM Is Not Necessary/expedient (587 Views)

It Is Expedient For The World!!! / Why Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Wrong / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TERRORISM Is Not Necessary/expedient by constancefriday(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
First i'm upset, and i want to quickly use this medium to condemn all wanton acts of brutality, killings, carnage and bloodshed in the form of extremism/terrorism.
I also want to call on all Islamic Clerics across the Country, Continent and across the World to openly condemn these acts, let the extremists be well aware that what they do is evil and wrong in the sight of Allah (God).

These actions are not expedient (unnecessary), if extremists want us not to take them for granted, they should be extreme in doing good and great deeds, not extreme in evil.

The recent killings of captives is deemed attention seeking, and unnecessary.
Let us shun all acts of evil and wickedness in the sight of Allah (God).

Also Like and Follow Stance Foundation on Facebook & Instagram @stancefoundationorg
On Twitter @stancehumanity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TERRORISM Is Not Necessary/expedient by ABCthings: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Religion of peace
Re: TERRORISM Is Not Necessary/expedient by constancefriday(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
@ABCthings Yes that what they call it.
Re: TERRORISM Is Not Necessary/expedient by ademchij: 4:45am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
First i'm upset, and i want to quickly use this medium to condemn all wanton acts of brutality, killings, carnage and bloodshed in the form of extremism/terrorism.
I also want to call on all Islamic Clerics across the Country, Continent and across the World to openly condemn these acts, let the extremists be well aware that what they do is evil and wrong in the sight of Allah (God).

These actions are not expedient (unnecessary), if extremists want us not to take them for granted, they should be extreme in doing good and great deeds, not extreme in evil.

Also Like and Follow Stance Foundation on Facebook & Instagram @stancefoundationorg
Re: TERRORISM Is Not Necessary/expedient by stephieok: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

Re: TERRORISM Is Not Necessary/expedient by orunto27: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
JUST A WASTE OF TIME
Re: TERRORISM Is Not Necessary/expedient by orunto27: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
JUST A WASTE OF TIME

PLAYING THE BULLY FOR A WHILE BEFORE GOD CATCHES YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Made It More Easier For You, Nigerians Mock Prophet David Elijah / What Is The Weirdest/ Most Hilarious Prayer Point U've Ever Heard? / There Is Something That Doesn't Feel Right About The Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.