Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Shabbat Was Observed Before The Law Of Moses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shabbat Was Observed Before The Law Of Moses (535 Views)

Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shabbat Was Observed Before The Law Of Moses by donnie(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
Just like the rest of the 10 commandments. The Shabbat didn't begin with the law of Moses. Shabbat began at Creation. -Genesis 2:2-3

The Israelites knew the law and kept the Shabbat in Exodus chapter 16:22-30 even before receiving the 10 commandments at Mt. Sainai in Exodus 20.

Shabbat is the everlasting sign between YAHUAH and His people. -Exodus 31:12-13

Who do you owe your allegiance to? The god of this world or YAHUAH the God of Israel?

1 Share

Re: The Shabbat Was Observed Before The Law Of Moses by FemiEddy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
I have questions about the true Sabbath, some use the creators calendar with the aid of new moon and most use Saturday on the Gregorian calendar, which is true?

I have questions about the coming passover, it would be my first, and am very happy. I already sent you a mail.
Re: The Shabbat Was Observed Before The Law Of Moses by donnie(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
FemiEddy:
I have questions about the true Sabbath, some use the creators calendar with the aid of new moon and most use Saturday on the Gregorian calendar, which is true?

I have questions about the coming passover, it would be my first, and am very happy. I already sent you a mail.

Please send to connect@awakeoisrael.info
I noticed I've not been able to receive email via NL automated system.14

The seventh day is the same on either Calendar whether gregorian or Hebrew.
As for the Passover, I was actually preparing to eat on 18th April following some folks Hebrew Calendar.
But after talking with Mum, I decided for 8th April, along with IUIC whose counting she trusts as accurate.
What about you?
Re: The Shabbat Was Observed Before The Law Of Moses by FemiEddy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
donnie:

As for the Passover, I was actually preparing to eat on 18th April following some folks Hebrew Calendar.
But after talking with Mum, I decided for 8th April, along with IUIC whose counting she trusts as accurate.
What about you?
8th April as well. Thank you
Re: The Shabbat Was Observed Before The Law Of Moses by donnie(m): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2020
FemiEddy:

8th April as well. Thank you

Oh that's great.
Re: The Shabbat Was Observed Before The Law Of Moses by FemiEddy(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

What about you?
The mail is not going through.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'we're Living In The End Time' - Prophet TB Joshua / Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law / Pastor Chris Is A Disappointment – Daddy Freeze Slams Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.