Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate (22004 Views)

Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) / Wike Gives ₦30 Million To Families Of Slain Policemen / FG gives 6-months grace for registration of irregular migrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Donbabaj: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
"The service may not hesitate to use enforcement activities including imposition of lien on bank accounts of such defaulting companies to recover any outstanding debts when it discovers that the taxpayer has misled the service in her duty to observe tax compliance"

@ bolded, this got me confused. I'm I to teach the FIRS officials their work. Don't they have records? What does misled mean? Someone can only be misled if the facts are not known. Tax payers records with the FIRS represents facts which is expected to be in custody of the FIRS.

I just hope is not another one of those misguided strategy to place lien on tax payer's account.

Meanwhile, should you require tax support service to assist with speedy processing and obtaining of your TCC from the FIRS, please to not hesitate to tap me on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Kingspin(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
One way to know a useless country.

Nothing work except taxation and an increase in fuel and food

1 Like

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by 9jii(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
SmartMen:
the man, u still dey alive?
eagle eye!
I still de oo,
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by valuedammy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
What's even the difference between paying Tax to LIRS and FIRS?
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Kentrolevels: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
post=85326244:
Very Good development.

Good One from the Federal Government .

To a new and better Nigeria we go.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Kentrolevels: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author= post=85326517][/quote]
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Bright2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
How can some one without a limited company may be a business registered name as SERVICES company get this tax clearance certificate (TCC)?

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Exline101: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bros can I have your number ?
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by fredfoloru: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
dipoolowoo:
By Dipo Olowookere

https://businesspost.ng/economy/firs-gives-30-day-grace-for-tax-clearance-certificate/

I buy payooner ND Bitcoin Whatsapp me on 08154941660...so we can also pay tax lol...lol
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by LZAA: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author= post=85326517][/quote]
Shatap

1 Like

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by InvertedHammer: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2019
/
If I live in Nigeria, I ain't paying shit in tax.

N37b to renovate NASS complex in this austerity tenure is enough for any rational mind to remain a defaulter and damn the consequences.

But I trust fear fear naija people. They stand for nothing and fall for everything. Last last na pay and take recourse online to b!tch, wail and complain--that's the height of their civil disobedience. grin grin grin

\

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by linearity: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2019
Donbabaj:
"The service may not hesitate to use enforcement activities including imposition of lien on bank accounts of such defaulting companies to recover any outstanding debts when it discovers that the taxpayer has misled the service in her duty to observe tax compliance"

@ bolded, this got me confused. I'm I to teach the FIRS officials their work. Don't they have records? What does misled mean? Someone can only be misled if the facts are not known. Tax payers records with the FIRS represents facts which is expected to be in custody of the FIRS.

I just hope is not another one of those misguided strategy to place lien on tax payer's account.

Meanwhile, should you require tax support service to assist with speedy processing and obtaining of your TCC from the FIRS, please to not hesitate to tap me on my signature.

As a business owner, FIRS expect you to report all incomes and don’t inflate or pad expenses, this way they can accurately determine your tax liabilities.

Failure to accurately report incomes & expensive is misleading FIRS.
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by chloride6: 2:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Donbabaj:

It is your responsibility to calculate and file your taxes..
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Solsix(m): 4:27am On Dec 30, 2019
FrLukas:
Or what? I pay tax to myself since I am my own local government. I have a borehole that I dug by myself for water supply, I have generator and solar power for constant electricity supply, I contribute monthly and quarterly to the resident association for the hiring of security outfit for my area and also for the renovation of the road when it goes bad. Fuel is not subsidized, neither is education. We already pay VAT for every other thing we buy in the market. So FIRS can go f*ck themselves.
In Nigeria everybody is his own country, u provide ur self with all the basic amenities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Thebody: 4:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Can someone answer the below questions please. So I registered my company last month November and I am opening a company account January. No income from the company yet except from January when I open an account and start running it. When do I start paying tax, how do I know how much to pay and can I get the TCC now? Thanks
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:17am On Dec 30, 2019
FrLukas:
Or what? I pay tax to myself since I am my own local government. I have a borehole that I dug by myself for water supply, I have generator and solar power for constant electricity supply, I contribute monthly and quarterly to the resident association for the hiring of security outfit for my area and also for the renovation of the road when it goes bad. Fuel is not subsidized, neither is education. We already pay VAT for every other thing we buy in the market. So FIRS can go f*ck themselves.

you forget the most important thing -> stupid economics policies . you can no go to market and meet the items you buy last month the same price

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Raylight2(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2019
FrLukas:
if you need a chairman for this your local government, please reach me o.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Raylight2:
if you need a chairman for this your local government, please reach me o.

grin grin cheesy
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

you forget the most important thing -> stupid economics policies . you can no go to market and meet the items you buy last month the same price

Exactly.
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by tomdon(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Meaning
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by yahmohy27: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2019
omowolewa:
Great innovation
Yes ,in a right direction and at a right time .
Carry on my brother!

1 Like

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by Legendguru: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nigerians should Also give them 30 days ultimatum to provide evidence of what they have done with the tax they have been collecting for years

1 Like

Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by obi4eze(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Legendguru:
Nigerians should Also give them 30 days ultimatum to provide evidence of what they have done with the tax they have been collecting for years

Exactly
Re: FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate by okeyglm: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
time to port to bitcoin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity / Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.