Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets (547 Views)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" / SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by liltee123(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju who is currently recuperating in a Dubaj hospital has claimed that the leadership of the SSS is behind the attack that got him hospitalised.

According to him, the SSS contracted a Kano based tout to carry out the attack on him during a "Free Sowore" protest in Abuja on December 23rd.

https://teevibesmedia.com/the-sss-is-behind-my-attack-deji-adeyanju-tweets/

Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by SLAP44: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
I hope the beating reset your brain to finally apologise to Nnamdi Kanu and Goodluck Jonathan. grin

1 Like

Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by daddytime(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
E be like say Deji don dey envy Sowore since. grin

1 Like

Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by Kingosytex(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Deji Adeyanju has taken protest as his full time job. QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by Goodgod213: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nothing way DaddyShowkey no go see For Nkechi Blessing body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by SLAP44: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
Deji Adeyanju has taken protest as his full time job. QED

Just like Major General Buharri before he became president.
Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by voltron14: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Deji your talk is not coherent.

Added to this is the fact that we know you aren't recuperating from any situation.

We've seen photos of you in seemingly good health at the airport on your way to Dubai.

You've only been summoned by your sponsors so you can create another situation of chaos.
Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Just sharrap .
Nothing concern me with your political view. ..
But small slap them fly you oversea.
After you go say make we come protest. We wey If na so
Dem beat us na aboniki we go use rub am. Small tawai overseas. Ajebutter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by Kentrolevels: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
voltron14:
Deji your talk is not coherent.

Added to this is the fact that we know you aren't recuperating from any situation.

We've seen photos of you in seemingly good health at the airport on your way to Dubai.

You've only been summoned by your sponsors so you can create another situation of chaos.

[/s]
Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by voltron14: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kentrolevels:
[s][/s]

That rabid dog.
Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by voltron14: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kentrolevels:
[s][/s]

That crazy dog lost its mother.

Doesn't know its father.
Poor dog.
Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by theassassin1: 3:49am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

That crazy dog lost its mother.

Doesn't know its father.
Poor dog.
[/s]
Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by Ishilove: 4:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Shibaraba:
Just sharrap .
Nothing concern me with your political view. ..
But small slap them fly you oversea.
After you go say make we come protest. We wey If na so
Dem beat us na aboniki we go use rub am. Small tawai overseas. Ajebutter
Don't mind them. They are all mad!
Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by voltron14: 5:28am On Dec 30, 2019
theassassin1:
[s][/s]

That dog would be put down.

Rabid dogs aren't meant to be in society.
Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by theassassin1: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

That dog would be put down.

Rabid dogs aren't meant to be in society.
[/s]
Re: The SSS Is Behind My Attack - Deji Adeyanju Tweets by voltron14: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2019
theassassin1:
[s][/s]

I saw a rabid dog this morning.

It cannot help itself.

Always salivating and scared of water.

It is incurable and the best thing to do is to put it down.

(1) (Reply)

Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... / Police Arrested The Four Fulani Men That Kidnapped LG Chief / Chinese Discriminates Africans Because Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.