Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... (548 Views)

Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Sex Worker Nab One Of Their Clients Who Didn’t Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... by Oilz(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2020
Hello guys!
I just sign up, however i've been following many threads on this platform for some years now and have gained useful information during this time.
Okay!, i have an issue with airtel Nigeria, and thought of sharing it here to gain valueable opinion from your guys, which will form my next line of action.
I bought their 5,000 mega monthly bundle last month in this buhari economy with the intention to roll it over monthly with a lesser monthly bundle. The mega bundle expired on 10 of this month and on the said date i bought 1,000 monthly data to enable me roll over the remaining data; only to be told it can't be rolled over with 1,000 except i buy another 5,000.
Please guys, who has experienced this before? what can i do to mandate them roll over my data ( 8GB)?, as i'm not willing to buy another 5,000 data because the data is just for personal use.
Mod. Please help a brother put this on the front page. I need ideas in order to handle this.
Re: Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... by omawulu: 6:37am On Jan 14, 2020
I am an Airtel user. Android bundle rolls over Android bundle. Mega bundle rolls over Mega bundle. Just close eye buy 5K bundle, Once you finish that one. You can now be subscribing Android bundles since it is for personal use. My advise tho.

Oilz:
Hello guys!
I just sign up, however i've been following many threads on this platform for some years now and have gained useful information during this time.
Okay!, i have an issue with airtel Nigeria, and thought of sharing it here to gain valueable opinion from your guys, which will form my next line of action.
I bought their 5,000 mega monthly bundle last month in this buhari economy with the intention to roll it over monthly with a lesser monthly bundle. The mega bundle expired on 10 of this month and on the said date i bought 1,000 monthly data to enable me roll over the remaining data; only to be told it can't be rolled over with 1,000 except i buy another 5,000.
Please guys, who has experienced this before? what can i do to mandate them roll over my data ( 8GB)?, as i'm not willing to buy another 5,000 data because the data is just for personal use.
Mod. Please help a brother put this on the front page. I need ideas in order to handle this.
Re: Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... by adecz: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Cunny man die,
wayo network bury am!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... by Dolapo45: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2020
Bro I know how it works. Roll over happens when you subscribe to the same plan before the validity ends. For example, Android bundle will roll over Android bundle. Their Social bundle will also roll social bundle over. You can subscribe to another Mega plan in order to roll the current one over. When you exhaust the data, you can then subscribe to any of their lower variants. If you still require more clarity, I believe their twitter handle is @Airtel_care.
Re: Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... by Oilz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=omawulu post=85777878] I am an Airtel user. Android bundle rolls over Android bundle. Mega bundle rolls over Mega bundle. Just close eye buy 5K bundle, Once you finish that one. You can now be subscribing Android bundles since it is for personal use. My advise tho.

Bro okay, but this thing ain't properly stated from onset, a means they're using to defraud their customer. They'll tell you can roll over data without clearly stating the premise for the above.
If i have know, there are alot i would have downloaded that would have been useful that allowing my data to be flushed in the drain.
Re: Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... by Oilz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
adecz:

Cunny man die,
wayo network bury am!! grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz is that what you think? Head up brother not really.
Re: Is Airtel Nig. Defrauding Their Clients! Or ... by Oilz(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Dolapo45:
Bro I know how it works. Roll over happens when you subscribe to the same plan before the validity ends. For example, Android bundle will roll over Android bundle. Their Social bundle will also roll social bundle over. You can subscribe to another Mega plan in order to roll the current one over. When you exhaust the data, you can then subscribe to any of their lower variants. If you still require more clarity, I believe their twitter handle is @Airtel_care.

Thanks brother, i got so much angry with them when i got that news from them, since it was clearly stated from beginning. I had to report them to NCC, until NCC gets back to back to me, that would form my next line of action sha. Thanks anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Justiceforalex: Dentist Allegedly Kills Student With Wrong Injection Flees After / Nigerian Man Sparks Outrage After Revealing He Loves Sleeping With 12, 13 And 14 / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight During COVID-19 Lockdown In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.