Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Thought I Was Unfortunate When My Career Didn’t Blow: Reminisce Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Thought I Was Unfortunate When My Career Didn’t Blow: Reminisce Reveals (397 Views)

Teni Goofed And It Was Unfortunate / “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon / “if You Didn’t Blow, You Would Be At Onitsha Market Selling Jeans” – Zlatan Slam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was Unfortunate When My Career Didn’t Blow: Reminisce Reveals by linx123: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nigerian indigenous rapper, Remilekun Safaru, popularly known as Reminisce has revealed that he initially thought he was cursed and unfortunate when his musical career refused to pick up during the early stage of his career.

He made this known during a recent empowerment program which held in Lagos state.

He said:

“My dad had always insisted that one must have some form of formal education before one chose to do anything (else). After my OND in 2003 (16 years ago), I met ID Cabasa. And that was how my journey started as a musician. I also met.................https://janefblog.com/11423-2i-thought-i-was-unfortunate-when-my-career-didnt-blow-reminisce-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Despite Link To AJ DJ Cuppy Reveals She Is Single / Best Hausa Cypher Of All Time (2018) / “give Artistes The Same Forgiveness You Give Yourself For Failing” – Runtwon Tel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.