Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures (54967 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Enjoy
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2019
ifeanyija:
u don marry?

have you seen that some guys dont like the man suit
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Masama: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Happy married life.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Digmygold: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

how did you know she's 37 years old?
if she's truly 37 then that explain her jubilant mood, so excited like a child with a new toy!

wishing them a blissful marriage.

Even if she was 21 she'd still be jubilant. Women love weddings.

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Digmygold:

Even if she was 21 she'd still be jubilant. Women love weddings.

men hate wedding abi?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Digmygold: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

men hate wedding abi?

I never said that. We do of course.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Halexgos3:

It stylish but not in a position way

What is stylish about it?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Stanweezy:

U sopos know the gal get height, so don't judge the dude using Chizzy height
she no reach 5:9ft how she come tall Even if she dey 5:9ft any Person below 5:5 nah dwarfi escapee
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Digmygold: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:

To think that you think that I'll sit and waste my time reading this bullsh*t.?

"PROLOGUE" Lol. Who does that angmore in this generation?

For your mind you be good writer. Chimamanda Adichie would laugh her heart out if she sees your recycled pieces of junk.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by GiftedLady0: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2019
This one better
She is not naked
Happy married life
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by cybriz82(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
mezarddinny:
na track pants that man wear?

And over size..dude for kukuma fold am.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by UrVillagePpl: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
chival:

So you better respect your elders grin

Lol, I always do wink

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Tarabye: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Raven92: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
She is a black beauty
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Genea(f): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Hate d gown, love the smile of the couple. Hapi married life.
is it your gown Imagine rubbish talk..its her wedding not yours, your opinion ain't needed!!!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Genea(f): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
LegitDiva:

As in ehn, the dress is a total NO for me
that's why it ain't your dress... when you marry, you pick yours!!! I tire for una ooo
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Genea(f): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
midnighter:

What is stylish about it?
madam, why can't you just be happy for the couple?? Why must you have an issue with that dress?? Women Saaaah, you are evil incase no one has told you that. Did you see any guy here complain about the man's Suit?? Your insecurities reek
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Genea:
madam, why can't you just be happy for the couple?? Why must you have an issue with that dress?? Women Saaaah, you are evil incase no one has told you that. Did you see any guy here complain about the man's Suit?? Your insecurities reek

You are clearly some kind of self-hating female if you seriously chose to ignore the fact that at least 3 men have complained about the guys suit.

Its you who is insecure here if you cant resist calling somebody "evil" for expressing their opinion. Why are you bringing "women" into it if you dont have some problem with yourself
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Genea(f): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
midnighter:

You are clearly some kind of self-hating female if you seriously chose to ignore the fact that at least 3 men have complained about the guys suit.

Its you who is insecure here if you cant resist calling somebody "evil" for expressing their opinion. Why are you bringing "women" into it if you dont have some problem with yourself
hahahahaha have problem with myself?? Sweetie, I don't but you do, because you looked at that beautiful picture and decided to turn it into something negative. Change your mindset madam
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Genea:
hahahahaha have problem with myself?? Sweetie, I don't but you do, because you looked at that beautiful picture and decided to turn it into something negative. Change your mindset madam

Did you see the other 3 men on this who didn't like the suit or not

You're nothing but an insecure self-hating female who looks for other women to pick on in order to feel righteous smiley
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Genea:
is it your gown Imagine rubbish talk..its her wedding not yours, your opinion ain't needed!!!
u don't need to comment on my opinion, u are entitled to yours besides I never insulted her so shut d fvck up bitch

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
midehi2:

Na dem, awon haters
ode, who is hating? U can't read before commenting, it's useless people like u that someone can never get a honest view of things..
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
moshino:

Which gown did you use for your own wedding?
madam if u like it, go and open a thread and scream abt it's beauty,am entitled to my opinion foolish goat
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
ifeanyija:
hate urself. Better go marry
foolish goat, mind ur business. Am entitled to my opinion. Man wey no Sabi mind his business
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by moshino(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
madam if u like it, go and open a thread and scream abt it's beauty,am entitled to my opinion foolish goat

You poor, pained pathetic thing. So you're saying, no man have asked your hand in marriage all these years, they've just been using you on a 'Pay As You Go' basis. No wonder you sound so pained like a wild animal. Try one of those 'miracle churches', you might be lucky.

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Genea(f): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
u don't need to comment on my opinion, u are entitled to yours besides I never insulted her so shut d fvck up bitch
you are just bitter
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Genea(f): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
midnighter:

Did you see the other 3 men on this who didn't like the suit or not

You're nothing but an insecure self-hating female who looks for other women to pick on in order to feel righteous smiley
hahaha, I don't need outside opinion to feel righteous grin grin Unlike you, I'm happy in myself regardless of anyone's opinion, but are you? You sound so bitter that the only thing you could do is to try and pull down another's happiness cause you are lacking it.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2019
moshino:

You poor, pained pathetic thing. So you're saying, no man have asked your hand in marriage all these years, they've just been using you on a 'Pay As You Go' basis. No wonder you sound so pained like a wild animal. Try one of those 'miracle churches', you might be lucky.
lol, u and ur children existing and coming are d poor pathetic thing loose mouth grin >: grin grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 1:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Genea:
hahaha, I don't need outside opinion to feel righteous grin grin Unlike you, I'm happy in myself regardless of anyone's opinion, but are you? You sound so bitter that the only thing you could do is to try and pull down another's happiness cause you are lacking it.

Attention seeking upstart like you undecided so happy in yourself that you go about jumping on females comments in order to feel relevant...how sad!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 1:59am On Dec 31, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Dont mind them! Because all women must like the same thing in their illiterate opinion smh undecided

Are we slaves? Cant we express different view if its how we feel? Mtchew
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2019
midnighter:

Dont mind them! Because all women must like the same thing in their illiterate opinion smh undecided

Are we slaves? Cant we express different view if its how we feel? Mtchew
as in... I tire, then bringing how I am jealous of the couple like seriously. Like it's opinion calm down.. Even men follow join mouth though I think dey are 15year old boys. Babe, u will live long and become very rich becos its rare 2 see someone with sense on this platform
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by moshino(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
lol, u and ur children existing and coming are d poor pathetic thing loose mouth grin >: grin grin

Now you are mentioning 'children' that are not involved in this. It looks like you have lost your womb as well in abortions. Since you want to curse God's innocent children, may God forever deny you of children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Buku Abi, R. Kelly's Daughter Reacts To Sex Abuse Scandal, Calls Him ''Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.