Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday (54955 Views)

Photos: Chineye Esther Celebrates Birthday, Princess Style / Love U Now And Forever ” – Bbnaija Esther Celebrates Frodd In A Romantic Way On / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by correctkidabc(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy Birthday Chukwuemeka Belinus�
Thank you for being amazing…
Thank you for always looking out for me…
Thank you for always having my back…
Thank you for being my friend…
And thank you for making my 2019.

Love you now and forever and have fun for two today @callme_frodd❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wYGcGAfh_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by daddytime(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Esther is the original "Fraud"...

266 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2020
This girl is just unstable and confused like NEPA...... Even Tacha is more stable and consistent at her "runs" game.

How can you explain this gross stupidity from Esther when she herself don't have a clue what she wants...... Today, Frodd will be the sugar in her tea, the next second, she'll see him as a witless monkey.

Then, when she sees a more pretty lady giving him the attention and love, she becomes so jealous and all loving.

Love doesn't work that way.

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the name some of our brothers from the East bears, you hear names like;

Belinus,
Hyginus
Corlienus
Ignatius,
Polycarp and
Bonaventure

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Bossontop(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2020
undecided
Madam Carry dis ur "Audio Love" comot jareh

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing
...when it's green.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Mateen1000: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2020
All the best for them

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Jodha(f): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Audio love...

Next..

3 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
I hope by now frodd has bleeped this bitch if not he is a big fool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Humphrizy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Issoryt... Love nwantiti...Na so e dey take start

Kindly whatsapp or call 0"8"09215"19"59 if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey.. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by donpapa(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Birthday blessings nna me! Please don’t get swayed by Esther’s antics! She’s fraud personified! Send am go meet Nelson.. We know the story cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by chigoizie7(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Okay
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by CHAIRMAN1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Belinus indeed! Haha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Ogbenisoft28(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Have fun for two����� Esther Omo Paitor wa
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Despite campaign that men should avoid short women, some people still dey put head

18 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by careytommy37(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Eye don dey clear small small
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by omamush(f): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Frodster lol

3 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Hotzone(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fraudd case

1 Like

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy birthday bro.... Dey girl fine ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Skillsnigeria: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
That's good but love is a 419 in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Frodd nwa Aba...hbd to you

2 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Starz825(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
This girl is just unstable and confused like NEPA...... Even Tacha is more stable and consistent at her "runs" game.

How can you explain this gross stupidity from Esther when she herself don't have a clue what she wants...... Today, Frodd will be the sugar in her tea, the next second, she'll see him as a witless monkey.

Then, when she sees a more pretty lady giving him the attention and love, she becomes so jealous and all loving.

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the name some of our brothers from the East bears, you hear names like;

Belinus,
Hyginus
Corlienus
Ignatius,
Polycarp and
Bonaventure
This kind girl plenty for naija...Dem dey call them mood swingers
Today Dem like you tommorow Dem dey treat u like shit

16 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by icankel: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
so I share a birthday with Frodd, New Year born. To God be the glory

6 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Criptofxt10: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
I no want but I need grin grin grin ibo amaka grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
见过
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by osamz007: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Make e last o
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Tembebe: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
All I can say is, for Esther to have written this then something must be going on behind the scenes.
Pls,let's mind our business and watch things unfold.
I love them both sha!!!
PS: Biko,this is a new year,let's not turn this into a tribal war like past years.I Beg of every tribal warrior on this forum

5 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by darlenese(f): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Erediauwa:

Belinus,
Hyginus
Corlienus
Ignatius,
Polycarp and
Bonaventure

lol ,those names reminds me of anus .

4 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by skkslar: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
We don't need this in 2020
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Mightyhaiz: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ovbi akpo cheesy

But u were forming Duchess in the house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.