Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East (16985 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by ProWalker: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

You never see anything you thing riding cowardly on the back of an Hausa Fulani man will help push you into presidency. Wait and see how your cards will fall back to back even before 2023.

You kids and your fathers will learn true wisdom nor tour craftiness and backbiting .. grin

Lmaooooo

You are sounding incomprehensible already.

Read what you wrote again and show me a single sense in it apart from the fact that it’s riddled with English blunders grin

You are not only an oponu you are also an olodo grin cheesy
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by Glorifiednwafor: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2019
ProWalker:

Lmaooooo

You are sounding incomprehensible already.

Read what you wrote again and show me a single sense in it apart from the fact that it’s riddled with English blunders grin

You are not only an oponu you are also an olodo grin cheesy

Lol you are trying to shift from the real issue on ground, and mind you I never made any English blunder you Afonja snake grin there is a difference between blunder and typo error..
Mind you no Yoruba shall be president again in this obodo Nigeria, you can take it to the bank. grin
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by ProWalker: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Lol you are trying to shift from the real issue on ground, and mind you I never made any English blunder you Afonja snake grin there is a difference between blunder and typo error..
Mind you no Yoruba shall be president again in this obodo Nigeria, you can take it to the bank. grin

Only fools take an idiot with one vote serious.

Some of you Ibos swore that you will piss on your fathers grave if Buhari becomes president in 2015, you swore to bring this country down if he get re-elected in 2019, President is still the president and you’ve not achieved anything you swore with.

You think Nigeria starts in Upper Iweka and ends at Aba Ph road? Una dey craze grin

How useless can you be ? grin
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by Glorifiednwafor: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
ProWalker:

Only fools take an idiot with one vote serious.

Some of you Ibos swore that you will piss on your fathers grave if Buhari becomes president in 2015, you swore to bring this country down if he get re-elected in 2019, President is still the president and you’ve not achieved anything you swore with.

You think Nigeria starts in Upper Iweka and ends at Aba Ph road? Una dey craze grin

How useless can you be ? grin

Will you keep quiet and prepare for your predicament in peace.. I have told you that sw presidency is dead on arrival and you can take it to the bank, that is where i pitch my tent and so shall it be.

Your political sophistication and smartness would be useless by then as to no tribe in Nigeria had expressed readiness to vote Afonja so what are we talking about here?? grin
You think your GEJ's brutal betrayal would be treated with kid's glove right, you will understand why it's not good to do people bad thinking you can always get away with it anytime you want..
2023 will be such a sweet year isn't it? grin
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by ProWalker: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Wi ll you keepbwyir mt and prepare for tiyr predicament I'm peace.. I have told tuvthst sw presidency us dead on arrival and you can take it to the vsnk, that is where ubptch my tent and sinsgall it be.

Your political sophistication and smartness would be useless by then as to no tribe in Nigeria had expressed reediness to vote Afonja so what are we talking about here?? grin
You think your GEJ's brutal betrayal would be treated with kid's glove right, you will understand why it's not good to do people bad thinking you can always get away with it anytime you want..
2023 will be such a sweet year isn't it? grin

Are you ok and is everything alright at home? grin
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by Glorifiednwafor: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
ProWalker:

Are you ok and is everything alright at home? grin

At least you understand what I'm saying to you..
Prepare for your predicament in peace, that's what the Latin there is all about. grin cheesy grin
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by ProWalker: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

At least you understand what I'm saying to you..
Prepare for your predicament in peace, that's what the Latin there is all about. grin cheesy grin

Sorry, I don’t. Only mad people understand mad people grin

I could have taken you serious if your threats had any impact on the 2015 and 2019 election

When are you burning down the zoo again since you’ve failed in 2015 and 2019 grin
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by Glorifiednwafor: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
ProWalker:

Sorry, I don’t. Only mad people understand mad people grin

I could have taken you serious if your threats had any impact on the 2015 and 2019 election

When are you burning down the zoo again since you’ve failed in 2015 and 2019 grin

The zoo will be burnt down after the Yoruba misfortune come 2023..
Are we clear now?? grin cheesy
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by ProWalker: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

The zoo will be burnt down after the Yoruba misfortune come 2023..
Are we clear now?? grin cheesy

The only thing that would happen is python dance Reloaded grin grin
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by Glorifiednwafor: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
ProWalker:

The only thing that would happen is python dance Reloaded grin grin

Yes in SW this time cos after their political relegation in 2023 they will declare oduduwa and El-rufai who would be president by then will declare operation python zanku on your fathers and mothers!!!
Re: Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East by ProWalker: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

[s]Yes in SW this time cos after their political relegation in 2023 they will declare oduduwa and El-rufai who would be president by then will declare operation python zanku on your fathers and mothers!!![/s]

We don’t need to burn Nigeria because of politics, we are the masters of the game, both home and away.

Your time is up, I’m going back to Nigeria Stock Exchange’s Alert thread , people are celebrating a good year there grin

You can keep crying here till 2020, it’s your destiny to cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North / Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.