Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy (520 Views)

Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng / Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials / ♀️Are You Buying A Vehicle?Contact Us+2348060365068 For Detailed Record Check♀️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by Gentlerespect76: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders,

I am looking to buy a Nigerian used 2007/8 Toyota Camry or Honda Accord Evil Spirit 08/9 preferably in a good and reliable shape, with first or confirmed unaccidented body. Private/individual sellers most preferred. I am not in a hurry. Offer open till new year.

My budget is kind of tight but I am willing to pay 900k to a million if I can get the type of ride I want. You can contact me via this number: 0811 356 8596
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by Asquare84(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gentlerespect76:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I am looking to buy a Nigerian used 2007/8 Toyota Camry or Honda Accord Evil Spirit 08/9 preferably in a good and reliable shape, with first or confirmed unaccidented body. Private/individual sellers most preferred. I am not in a hurry. Offer open till new year.

My budget is kind of tight but I am willing to pay 900k to a million if I can get the type of ride I want. You can contact me via this number: 0811 356 8596

I will advise you search for this monicker on nairaland, amdman he will get you a good offer from Canada
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by imiski(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gentlerespect76:
Fellow Nairalanders,

move your topic to car talk there are gurus there that can help you. Gazuzz
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by Gentlerespect76: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
imiski:
move your topic to car talk there are gurus there that can help you. Gazuzz

Thanks a lot bro. Will do so now!
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by greggng: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Some of you here are aiding and abetting evil. How can someone have a budget of 1million for that range of cars? Let him visit sars office to buy some...if you know your budget is low then u 've to settle for less....nairaland is not a place where you want the best with your chicken fee.
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by Gentlerespect76: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
EvilJust thinking about the point you are trying to make. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With A List Of Places Close To Ports Where I Can Buy Cars In America. / Black 2010 Land Rover LR4 Naija Used / A Clean Registered Toyota Camry Tiny Lit For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.