Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng (5230 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
No much stories, if you stay around ibafo, mowe, redemption camp or you commute though the routes to work in lagos or you are a transporter plying ibadan to lagos and vice versa you have the world to gain by converting your vehicle to run on CNG.
CNG is the cleanest hydrocarbon fuel and the most environmental friendly hydrocarbon fuel above all its much more cheaper than fuel.
A full cylinder of cng is 16scm( standard cubic meter) and it costs just 200naira per scm giving full cylinder to be 3200 naira.
One cylinder on a 4 plug engine gives a mileage of over 200km. Yes you heard right 200 km or an equivalent 1½ Gallon of fuel
If you are interested in converting your vehicle to un on CNG you can contact me at

ray@nipcogas.com

Presently we have a cng station in Ibafo and another one will be up and running this week at Mobil filling station toll gate ibadan.
Pls note the text in red.
Due to the high number of emails ols bear with me you haven't been responded to. You can also stop by our station at ibafo to book an appointment and get relevant details.

For customers that are within lagos metropolis, CNG is coming closer in the following months.

https://thewhistler.ng/in-line-with-presidents-directive-nnpcl-enters-partnership-with-nipco-to-deploy-cng-stations-across-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pics of a pick up that opted for double cylinder= more mileage

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
More pics

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
Even small hyundai uses cng and there is space for the cylinder. Also note with just the push of a button you can switch back to petrol if that's what's available. The petrol system of your vehicle isn't tampered in anyway

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by neutralmind: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Whats the average cost of conversion for a Toyota Corolla?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
neutralmind:
Whats the average cost of conversion for a Toyota Corolla?

Send me a mail
Ray@nipcogas.com
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Raysleek:

Send me a mail
Ray@nipcogas.com
You could have just started the thread with "send me email to learn about converting your car to cng" I think you have exposed too much already in your write up above. Please don't quote me, just send me email god.punish@you.go

8 Likes

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
henro4niger:

You could have just started the thread with "send me email to learn about converting your car to cng" I think you have exposed too much already in your write up above. Please don't quote me, just send me email god.punish@you.go
Its no one's fault that at some people's age they don't know where a conversation is initiated isn't always where it is concluded. Of cos the more you grow the more you learn. Wish you the best of luck.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Raysleek:

Its no one's fault that at some people's age they don't know where a conversation is initiated isn't always where it is concluded. Of cos the more you grow the more you learn. Wish you the best of luck.
Remember to send your feedback to my email above

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
henro4niger:

Remember to send your feedback to my email above
It's already sent. Try dey check. Just like I am trying to respond to +50 mails already from this post/thread.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
40,000 naira petrol = 10,000 CNG
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by millhouse: 5:59am On Jul 13, 2023
Raysleek:

Send me a mail
Ray@nipcogas.com
how do you know when you are running low or out of gas to refill ?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 6:07am On Jul 13, 2023
millhouse:
how do you know when you are running low or out of gas to refill ?
A guage is installed. Also a digital indicator kn your dashboard

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by aieromon(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by solaaje1976(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2023
Can the car run on both ?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by warrenweste(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Raysleek:
Pics of a pick up that opted for double cylinder= more mileage

Is there a conversion at your Ibadan Mobil Branch? And how much is this double cylinder conversion

And I was told it's #100 is the price now 200 ?

Thanks
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
warrenweste:

Is there a conversion at your Ibadan Mobil Branch? And how much is this double cylinder conversion

And I was told it's #100 is the price now 200 ?

Thanks
You can bring your vehicle for conversion at ibafo. Pending when we open a workshop there. But cng gas is available at ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
solaaje1976:
Can the car run on both ?
yes with the push of a button you can choose which to run on.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by warrenweste(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Raysleek:

You can bring your vehicle for conversion at ibafo. Pending when we open a workshop there. But cng gas is available at ibadan.

How much is the double cylinder for a Honda civic?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
warrenweste:

How much is the double cylinder for a Honda civic?
How many plugs is the civic. For 4 plug engine 1 cylinder is okay. And I doubt civic has space for double cylinder

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by diportivo: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Raysleek:

CNG is the cleanest hydrocarbon fuel and the most environmental friendly hydrocarbon fuel above all its much more cheaper than fuel.

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Raysleek:
No much stories, if you stay around ibafo, mowe, redemption camp or you commute though the routes to work in lagos or you are a transporter plying ibadan to lagos and vice versa, you have the world to gain by converting your vehicle to run on CNG.
A full cylinder of cng is 16scm( standard cubic meter) and it costs just 200naira per scm giving full cylinder to be 3200 naira.
One cylinder on a 4 plug engine gives a mileage of over 200km. Yes you heard right 200 km or an equivalent 1½ Gallon of fuel
If you are interested in converting your vehicle to un on CNG you can contact me at

ray@nipcogas.com

Presently we have a cng station in Ibafo and another one will be up and running this week at Mobil filling station toll gate ibadan.
Your conversion prices are too expensive... 430k for 4 cylinder cars

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2023
Kewtt:

Your conversion prices are too expensive... 430k for 4 cylinder cars
The kit alone consists of
-CNG CYLINDER
-CNG REGULATOR
-GAS NOZZLES AND FITTINGS
- ECU ( yes a brainbox)
-high pressure tubes
-pressure guages etc
Including installation, workmanship etc
Now check below the price for only a cng cylinder
Sadly they respond too dollar prices as kits are not produced in Nigeria. Neither are the cylinders.
It's all imported not even from China due to standard.
So i would say the word expensive is relative. If you fill up your petrol 40,000 per week in a month you already spent 160,000 that's over 1.8 million in a year.

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2023
Raysleek:

Sadly they respond too dollar prices as kits are not produced in Nigeria. Neither are the cylinders.
Next time before allowing a thread to go too long, state the conversion costs early. You increased by over a hundred thousand naira just 2-3 weeks ago
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2023
Kewtt:

Next time before allowing a thread to go too long, state the conversion costs early. You increased by over a hundred thousand naira just 2-3 weeks ago
sorry about that but the thing is
Even I am not at liberty to give you the conversion costs. I'm supposed to refer you to the marketing dept. Unfortunately I don't make the rules but I try to even give detailed explanations by mail.
That's why I stated there are stations in ibafo, Abuja and all around Benin. Recently a station will be commissioned in Ibadan. All these are for the public. One can visit at any time and get clarifications and even see things first hand

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:43am On Jul 14, 2023
Kewtt:

Like I said prices will respond to dollar. We all know what happened to the I and E window 3 weeks ago. Even now from 440naira/$ it's now almost 800. That's a 100percent increase. I pray the rates get better as we were promised. You will witness the prices go down.
Remember At a time we were doing free conversions giving people opportunity to even pay within 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by aieromon(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2023
Raysleek:

Like I said prices will respond to dollar. We all know what happened to the I and E window 3 weeks ago. Even now from 440naira/$ it's now almost 800. That's a 100percent increase. I pray the rates get better as we were promised. You will witness the prices go down.
Remember At a time we were doing free conversions giving people opportunity to even pay within 2 years.

Staggered payment in installments, not a free service.

Uzoefune in Benin City told BusinessDay that there were two routes to acquiring the conversion kits, outright purchase or financing.

For those who opted for the financing option, when the kit cost N150,000 they made an upfront payment of N5,000 and paid the rest in instalment as they purchased CNG at the station. Rather than pay N90 per scm, they pay N115 for the duration of the credit facility. However, now that the conversion kit costs N250,000, they pay N50,000 up front and the rest in instalment.

https://businessday.ng/lead-story/article/motorists-running-gas-fired-vehicles-in-nigeria-save-over-100-on-fuel/

In Benin City, the taxi drivers were spared this initial capital investment, through a joint venture arrangement between NIPCO and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). In 2012, they injected over N17 billion in the provision of CNG infrastructure in a joint venture scheme with the Nigeria Gas Company (NGC), a subsidiary of the NNPC.

The JV scheme, which resulted in the setting up Green Gas Limited, led to completion of eight CNG stations and three conversion workshops in the city of Benin, the Edo State capital.

To support the project, the JV laid over 50km steel pipeline for gas distribution to the CNG stations across the city to guarantee access to gas.

With this in place, the company converted vehicles of taxi drivers who agreed to sign without immediately paying the N200,000 conversion cost. They only paid N10,000, and the rest of the cost spread over 10 years. This payment is deducted from each refuelling.

“To install the gas is now N200,000, but when I installed it was N150,000 and I started paying little by little. In the finance package, the amount is N120 per kg while they will deduct about N25 in each kg till you are able to finish payment. For me, I am in normal because I no longer owe them, and I pay N90 per kg,” Innocent Imoisili, a commercial bus driver in Benin City, says.

https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/how-to-replicate-benin-city-gas-powered-vehicle-model-across-nigeria/
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by SpaceAngel: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2023
Are there stations for cng inside Lagos Island axis?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2023
SpaceAngel:
Are there stations for cng inside Lagos Island axis?
There's a station under construction around ajah.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2023
Even V8 is happily running on cng

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 4:48am On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:
Even V8 is happily running on cng
Don't dodge aieromon comments. Nipco gas is not serious enough for what Nigerians need and by my assessment it's been run by some Benin city Shylocks.

I am ready to continue this discussion.....if you're not afraid of Nipco gas been exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD Toks Toyota Corolla S 2007model For 1.6m @sunnycoolmotors 0802 340 8690 / Autoreg: 419 Or What? / 96 Toyota Camry Le( Loaded With Juices) tokunbo >>on LAGOS GROUND N700,000 FIRM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.