Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Placed A Curse On My Husband. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Placed A Curse On My Husband. (9457 Views)

My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Vyolet(f): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why lay a curse on him when you can always leave to start again?

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by crackhaus: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Twoclans:

[s]Don't take your character into 2020 tongue tongue

You are dismissed[/s] undecided
Shut your putrid trap

3 Likes

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by crackhaus: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

It works.

Unfortunately, blessings don't work as fast or as potent.
This is not something a faith-based Christian ought to type.

5 Likes

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by CSTR2: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
There is no way he can escape the curse.
There is already a covenant between both of you when you got married and through sex.

He is finished whether you like it or not unless he repents, come back to his family and go for deliverance.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by pocohantas(f): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
daddytime:

I dey tell you...

Those two somebodies (t4t4 and pee pee) no get time for malice at all.

I wished we humans can be as tolerant as they are, we for no get much wahala for this small life..

Her username is Sweet Jesus Baby, na im she dey curse her horseband. Me no believe in curses sha.

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

This is not something a faith-based Christian ought to type.

I am serious.

Blessings and curse need a platform to work.

Blessings even more so.

You know how many people who are delivered from curses every service?

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by nams77: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
skentelelady:

I can feel your pain. You shouldn't have laid those curses. You should have just walk out and let God be the judge.

Most time we are pushed to this extent but we should try to control ourselves

I laid curses on someone many years and it manifested and he's still battling with it till now. I vowed never to do that again no matter how bad the case. Please ask God to forgive you and cancel the curses wholeheartedly
And have you bothered to release the person?
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Twoclans:

LOL

Abeg shift
two clans
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by crackhaus: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

I am serious.

Blessings and curse need a platform to work.

Blessings even more so.

You know how many people who are delivered from curses every service?
No one said there are no people living under the bondage of curses. Just don't sell the narrative that any of these curses are sanctioned or instituted on the authority of God.
This is blasphemous to Christian doctrine.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Tedpgrass: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Twoclans:

................. Even erection dey hard them sef .

See finishing!!! Kai

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Most things people turn into a big fight could have been ironed out peacefully
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by LadySarah: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Twoclans:
This is a strong one ,I had a colleague who laid such a curse on her husband and the guy lost a well paying oil and gas job then and things went under for him for years .That guy was jobless for almost ten years Until recently when she by her self went out and found solution for him and he got another job.Their is power in the tongue .

Anyway make sure you get something doing and make your money ,this generation of men do not want to shoulder any form of liabilities .They are ballers .They are not like our fathers .You cannot sit at home and keep calling a man for your upkeep ,not this generation of men.Even erection dey hard them sef .

hahaha grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by healthserve(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Twoclans:
This is a strong one ,I had a colleague who laid such a curse on her husband and the guy lost a well paying oil and gas job then and things went under for him for years .That guy was jobless for almost ten years Until recently when she by her self went out and found solution for him and he got another job.Their is power in the tongue .

Anyway make sure you get something doing and make your money ,this generation of men do not want to shoulder any form of liabilities .They are ballers .They are not like our fathers .You cannot sit at home and keep calling a man for your upkeep ,not this generation of men.Even erection dey hard them sef .

You get bad mouth...

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by skentelelady(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
nams77:

And have you bothered to release the person?

Forgave him since but he got it wrong already and I have told him to always ask God for mercy
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by bukatyne(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

No one said there are no people living under the bondage of curses. Just don't sell the narrative that any of these curses are sanctioned or instituted on the authority of God.
This is blasphemous to Christian doctrine.

I never said or implied that curses are sanctioned by God

Although He through His prophets cursed sinners in the OT (another story)

My first post to the OP was to reverse it. It is not in her place to curse her husband no matter how he has hurt her.

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by skentelelady(f): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
daddytime:

Abeg we need to rent una to help us lay curses on the people wey dey destroy we and our children country and future.

Why una go dey waste these kind potent curses?

Please find alternatives to alleviate the poverty in the land. Donot always rely on the government for everything. When you find other means of livelihood with all sincerity, I tell you that you will be less bothered about these people

May God have mercy and help us
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by stalwart123(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why can't you pray to God to change him and make him a kind of man you want.

But you can lay curses on him, another woman's son? when you also have a son. I hope you will like it when your son's wife laid curse on him as well.

The law of Karma still exists.

Nonsense.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by crackhaus: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

I never said or implied that curses are sanctioned by God

Although He through His prophets cursed sinners in the OT (another story)

My first post to the OP was to reverse it. It is not in her place to curse her husband no matter how he has hurt her.
Lol, well the topic is based on cursing using the name of God.

The one you claimed works, was about a woman going naked to curse a man - this does not work in and of itself.
However, if the woman has obtained the satanic ability to cause it to manifest, then that is a different story. But to imply that any woman whosever with no connection to the occult can just go naked, curse another person, and it automatically works, is utter bollocks.

About the prophets, yes that's true.
My first comment already stated that the power to inflict curses sanctioned by God rests ONLY on people who are consecrated in the prophetic ministry. And surely you must know that the time of the prophets have long passed..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by daddytime(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
skentelelady:

Please find alternatives to alleviate the poverty in the land. Donot always rely on the government for everything. When you find other means of livelihood with all sincerity, I tell you that you will be less bothered about these people

May God have mercy and help us

Amen
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gun is a better alternative.
Curse don't work else Buhari and co are supposed to be dead.
Instead, they live up to 90 and their children continues with the merriment cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kestolove:
Useless wife cursing her husband
it's obvious you don't understand her pain .....but then I don't like the fact that she cursed her husband...
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
KevinDein:
Too bad curses don't work...
You think so?....P
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by ednut1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Where una dey meet these kind men I blame desperation to marry for all these crap

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by olabrinks(f): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
They absolutely do. Be careful what you do to people.
KevinDein:
Too bad curses don't work...
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

Bullshiiít!
Stories like this are what some of you women are using to deceive yourselves.

The only people who have the power to lay curses sanctioned by God are those consecrated under the prophetic ministry, not just anyone- not even pastors.
How can someone who herself is not consecrated & completely free from a life of sin be using God to lay curse on another person? cheesy

All the curses una don dey curse Nigerian government and politicians for many years no dey ever work, is only boyfriends and husbands own that is working.

As in eh.... some women think everyone have fishbrains like them.

If something like that indeed happened it was destiny/fate not because of anybody’s curses.

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:
Gun is a better alternative.
Curse don't work else Buhari and co are supposed to be dead.
Instead, they live up to 90 and their children continues with the merriment cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy

Not only buhari....if curses work many of us would already be dead by now! grin

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by grandpoh(m): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2019
I'm not married but CURSE heck NO
I just pray God gives you the financial and emotional strength to take care of that kid
Really important!!!!!
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Ishilove: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2019
You can't understand a person's pain until you have walked in their shoes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by cococandy(f): 1:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Number one, your curses won’t work.

I don’t like to shyt on people’s beliefs but this mindset of thinking anyone has power to affect another person in some sort of supernatural way is asinine (for lack of a better word. Apologies). However, If it makes you feel better though, like you’ve gotten your own pound of flesh by uttering those words, then maybe that’s it working for you. But it will never affect him.

I have myself said curse words in anger . Deep down I know they don’t and will never work even though I wished they would. Like when I see someone killed in a gruesome manner and I go “it will never be well with the killers”. those are just consolation words that help us feel better at the moment because we desperately want to believe we will get justice by some benevolent superbeing who’s looking out for us.

That brings me to my second point.

You should have been looking out for yourself. No one else will. Do you think you can leave home for two weeks without calling and come back to meet him waiting for you at home? I don’t know who’s teaching you ladies to accept behavior that won’t be accepted from you. It’s gotten to the point where it is now because you allowed such from the beginning.

You don’t have a husband. Never actually did.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Ishilove: 4:18am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
Where una dey meet these kind men I blame desperation to marry for all these crap
But if they opt to be patient to do their due diligence, it is still the same people that will say she is doing 'shakara' and that last last Shiloh will be her new home in the future. Society is unfriendly to single women who are a certain age, so who is to blame? The young lady who feels marriage is the apex of her life's ambitions, or the society who calls her evening newspaper once she hits 28, thereby fostering that "I Must Be A Mrs by ALL Means" mindset?

4 Likes

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by nams77: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2019
skentelelady:

Forgave him since but he got it wrong already and I have told him to always ask God for mercy
OK. But when we make pronouncement like these (curses) we are supposed to reverse them by making counter pronouncement ( blessings).

Sometimes, when we say n3getive things against someone or even ourselves, there are spiritual entities that can act on those words and bring those curses to manifestation. Even the word of God says that life and death is in the tongue.
Some people dont believe there is a spiritual dimension/plane which we don't see but it exist
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by ednut1(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2019
Ishilove:

But if they opt to be patient to do their due diligence, it is still the same people that will say she is doing 'shakara' and that last last Shiloh will be her new home in the future. Society is unfriendly to single women who are a certain age, so who is to blame? The young lady who feels marriage is the apex of her life's ambitions, or the society who calls her evening newspaper once she hits her 28, thereby fostering that "I Must Be A Mrs by ALL Means" mindset?
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos City Bicycle Club / My Father Just Bloodied My Nose! / Good Nursery - Primary School In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.