Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Placed A Curse On My Husband. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Placed A Curse On My Husband. (10208 Views)

My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by ImaIma1(f): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Twoclans:
This is a strong one ,I had a colleague who laid such a curse on her husband and the guy lost a well paying oil and gas job then and things went under for him for years .That guy was jobless for almost ten years Until recently when she by her self went out and found solution for him and he got another job.Their is power in the tongue .

Anyway make sure you get something doing and make your money ,this generation of men do not want to shoulder any form of liabilities .They are ballers .They are not like our fathers .You cannot sit at home and keep calling a man for your upkeep ,not this generation of men.Even erection dey hard them sef .

Sometimes, you don't even have to speak. An ex of mine called me some weeks. He asked if I still held a grudge against him. He said he had dated almost 20 girls after me but it never just works out. We dated more than a decade ago. He said I should forgive him if I held a grudge and say a prayer over the phone for him which I did.

The funny thing is that I never placed any curse on him though I cried painfully during that period. I told him I didn't hold a grudge. It was like a movie
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by farady(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2019
@OP, I deeply empathize with your situation. However, don't you think the pain and energy you expended in laying curses on your husband, could have been used to ask God to fight your battles for you? You could have ask God to reset his senses and be freed from all the things distracting him from you. There's power in the tongue.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Sometimes, you don't even have to speak. An ex of mine called me some weeks. He asked if I still held a grudge against him. He said he had dated almost 20 girls after me but it never just works out. We dated more than a decade ago. He said I should forgive him if I held a grudge and say a prayer over the phone for him which I did.

The funny thing is that I never placed any curse on him though I cried painfully during that period. I told him I didn't hold a grudge. It was like a movie
he broke the V?

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by ImaIma1(f): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2019
BadLuckonmyGame:
he broke the V?

Indeed. It's always about sex for many of you guys on this forum. Your minds and brains do not have the capacity to proceed past that cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by descartes400: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Indeed. It's always about sex for many of you guys on this forum. Your minds and brains do not have the capacity to proceed past that cheesy

Answer the damn. Qkwesion tongue

Did he broke the V? Yes or No!

I want to know!

Sings...I want to know what makes you crryy, so I can make you cry the mooore.

....just teasing ooh wink
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by ImaIma1(f): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
descartes400:

Answer the damn. Qkwesion tongue

Did he broke the V? Yes or No!

I want to know!

Sings...I want to know what makes you crryy, so I can make you cry the mooore.

....just teasing ooh wink

Yes or no...my answer will mean nothing to you. So just go and drink water and be fine

4 Likes

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by crackhaus: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Plead:

As in eh.... some women think everyone have fishbrains like them.

If something like that indeed happened it was destiny/fate not because of anybody’s curses.
I swear down, Naija women are a very special breed.
The self-deceit can be so hilarious sometimes, I start to wonder if I am on comedy planet. cheesy

See that other one talking about how her ex couldn't have a successful relationship with 20girls after her...lmao cheesy *I'm crying* cheesy
These are the kind of fantasies most Nigerian women live for - the idea that one man somewhere is having a really terrible life because he treated them bad.

It's even the men who go back to start looking for prayers I blame. The person who they want to pray for them, does she live a holy and righteous life according to the word of God? grin
Instead of them to develop themselves, their personality, in all possible ramifications, and watch as girls will be doing all-night to wear the ring, they will be busy looking for whose heart they broke many years ago to break curse.

Africans...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
SwhtJesusbaby:
I got married in 2015. The problem started in 2016 when I had to resign from my job in Uyo and move in with my husband in Lagos. He most times won't sleep at home and blame it on his work. Sometimes I'll call more than two weeks and he won't pick up. Even while at home, he wants to be alone with his phone.

Going through his phone one day, I discovered he's been keeping affairs with lots of women, I also found out that he has a child before he met me of which his family members were not aware of. I had to inform his family members when he started maltreating me at home because of what I found out on his phone.

Just when I planned to leave the marriage in 2016, I became pregnant. I gave birth to my baby in 2017 and ever since then, it's been war. He'll leave home for several weeks without informing me where he is, if I call, he won't pick and any time I report him to his sister, she'll shout at me that I cannot endure.

I lived off my friends and relatives during the period I was nursing and sick and couldn't find a job. He won't provide for the baby and yet won't bother to call to know how we're fairing. If I call, he won't pick and when I complained to his people, I still get blamed.

This morning I got tired of everything, cried to God that he should make him deserted to the extent that even his seeds would flee from him. Told God that since he's decided to abandon me with his child, God should also abandon him when he needed him most. Even while he's alive, God should replace him in my life and my child's life.

I wouldn't know if my actions were wrong but since I made the prayers, my heart became hardened.
you did the right thng, now file for a divorce and flee from him snd his family, if possible, move back to uyo and start life afresh. you are a strong woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
too much stress on top of a useless man, plus it involves tolerating bullshit which she is tired of. this is not war room. you cannot be praying for a man to change
stalwart123:
Why can't you pray to God to change him and make him a kind of man you want.

But you can lay curses on him, another woman's son? when you also have a son. I hope you will like it when your son's wife laid curse on him as well.

The law of Karma still exists.

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by frozen70(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
SwhtJesusbaby:
I got married in 2015. The problem started in 2016 when I had to resign from my job in Uyo and move in with my husband in Lagos. He most times won't sleep at home and blame it on his work. Sometimes I'll call more than two weeks and he won't pick up. Even while at home, he wants to be alone with his phone.

Going through his phone one day, I discovered he's been keeping affairs with lots of women, I also found out that he has a child before he met me of which his family members were not aware of. I had to inform his family members when he started maltreating me at home because of what I found out on his phone.

Just when I planned to leave the marriage in 2016, I became pregnant. I gave birth to my baby in 2017 and ever since then, it's been war. He'll leave home for several weeks without informing me where he is, if I call, he won't pick and any time I report him to his sister, she'll shout at me that I cannot endure.

I lived off my friends and relatives during the period I was nursing and sick and couldn't find a job. He won't provide for the baby and yet won't bother to call to know how we're fairing. If I call, he won't pick and when I complained to his people, I still get blamed.

This morning I got tired of everything, cried to God that he should make him deserted to the extent that even his seeds would flee from him. Told God that since he's decided to abandon me with his child, God should also abandon him when he needed him most. Even while he's alive, God should replace him in my life and my child's life.

I wouldn't know if my actions were wrong but since I made the prayers, my heart became hardened.

It's not the prayers that made your heart hardened, it's what you went through from him that hardened you

You have already cursed him

He will realise his stupidity and come to his senses where he will be told to go and make peace with his wife

Stop reporting him to his family, he will always get their support

You don't know what he is feeding his family about you

At this stage, start struggling for your self and your son

If you think you can't cope in that house, take a break

Every woman needs love and a man's duty is to make sure his woman doesn't need another man
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by bulbutcher(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2019
grin grin angry grin
LadySarah:

hahaha grin grin angry
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2019
Do not listen to anyone telling you not to curse him. Your curse will be potent because he deceived you into marriage without telling you he has a child. Even after marriage, he is still cheating with different women, his manhood deserves to be cursed as well. I am a believer of the gospel, but sadly the Bible does not speak broadly on marriage contracted under deceit, neither does it contain solutions to women with cheating husbands, etc. What's if a man brings sickness home to his wife, I cannot understand.

I know of a lady in her 30s who's husband cheats on her, leaves home, etc. Currently the lady has high BP, hypertension, and other health challenges. She is no longer psychologically sound. As young as she is, she eats selected meals,food without oil, less salts, and all sorts of bullshiiiitttt, while the hubby who put her into this is free and married to another woman. Take your health into consideration.

I don't know if you are supposed to abandon life hussles, your ambition, making money, breeding/caring for kids to pray for a cheating husband to change, is that what you came into this life for? You missed your escape when you got pregnant, and got trapped in the marriage, it is only you who can make a decision to be free or forever be trapped. If only its about the child he had outside, I would say forgive and forget, but he still cheats on you and leaves home, of what use is he asides causing pain. Hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by NoToPile: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
The marriage covenant is a strong one and breaking the covenant in any form makes the party involved vulnerable to all kinds.

Trust me you don't want a faithful legal spouse to curse you, it will gum like superglue.

This is far different from the curse words people throw around, which might also come to pass by the way.

So OP kindly revert those curses.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by crackhaus: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
NoToPile:
The marriage covenant is a strong one and breaking the covenant in any form makes the party involved vulnerable to all kinds.

Trust me you don't want a faithful legal spouse to curse you, it will gum like superglue.

This is far different from the curse words people throw around, which might also come to pass by the way.

So OP kindly revert those curses.
You're right, it will gum like superglue because there is a supernatural enzyme in the air composition of Nigeria that forces curses to take hold.
It's probably why people living in developed countries don't have this power, because this supernatural enzyme is not present in the air they breath.

This is just another proof of the psychological confusion in Nigerian women - today you will pretend to be modern and complain about men with archaic traditional mentality, tomorrow you will begin advertising archaic witchcraft powers.
Neither here nor there.

Some of una mumu just too much...

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by NoToPile: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
crackhaus:

You're right, it will gum like superglue because there is a supernatural enzyme in the air composition of Nigeria that forces curses to take hold.
It's probably why people living in developed countries don't have this power, because this supernatural enzyme is not present in the air they breath.

This is just another proof of the psychological confusion in Nigerian women - today you will pretend to be modern and complain about men with archaic traditional mentality, tomorrow you will begin advertising archaic witchcraft powers.
Neither here nor there.

Some of una mumu just too much...

You don't have to believe curses can work.

There's a place for modernity and also a place for matters like this, two different things entirely.

OP kindly revert those curses.

1 Like

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by mirexxx(f): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Na she and the horseband dey at war na.

Toto and prick are oblivious of the ongoing war... grin grin
died reading this grin
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Twoclans:
This is a strong one ,I had a colleague who laid such a curse on her husband and the guy lost a well paying oil and gas job then and things went under for him for years .That guy was jobless for almost ten years Until recently when she by her self went out and found solution for him and he got another job.Their is power in the tongue .

Anyway make sure you get something doing and make your money ,this generation of men do not want to shoulder any form of liabilities .They are ballers .They are not like our fathers .You cannot sit at home and keep calling a man for your upkeep ,not this generation of men.Even erection dey hard them sef .
sis, if u neva marry, cum mak we reason together
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Belafonte(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Twoclans:

Isn’t it ironic that the average new age Nigerian woman wants a man like our fathers but doesn’t want to be like our mothers? Wonderful
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by proclinician: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Na she and the horseband dey at war na.

Toto and prick are oblivious of the ongoing war... grin grin

Haha. Poco. Lol. You are something.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
crackhaus:

No one said there are no people living under the bondage of curses. Just don't sell the narrative that any of these curses are sanctioned or instituted on the authority of God.
This is blasphemous to Christian doctrine.

But Jesus cursed a tree, didn't he? And I believe he had the authority of God in him when he made such proclamation.

It isn't blasphemous, but we are urged to not lay curses as they are heavyweight.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by mysticwarrior(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Bullshiiít!
Stories like this are what some of you women are using to deceive yourselves.

The only people who have the power to lay curses sanctioned by God are those consecrated under the prophetic ministry, not just anyone- not even pastors.
How can someone who herself is not consecrated & completely free from a life of sin be using God to lay curse on another person? cheesy

All the curses una don dey curse Nigerian government and politicians for many years no dey ever work, is only boyfriends and husbands own that is working.
I just dey look you dey laff, no ever joke with woman curse for your life o, when I was in higher institution one guy in my hostel forced and raped a girl in the hostel and this girl placed a curse on him that he should go mad, as I speak to you this guy is roaming naked and mad in the streets of Warri, come meet me I go show you the guy. Don't try nonsense with some women o.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Gift7428: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
The time you wasted in laying curses you would have used it to pray for yourself.

Women claim to be in abusive marriages but will still be giving birth.
Some even birth up to four kids.

I dont understand.Okay the man is the abusive one not the Private part.
Welldone.
I feel like most of my fellow women are just liars.
This abuse and cheating stories are blown out of proportion.Planning to leave a man but you are fu cking.

Thank God you have worked before.That is an edge.
Pick up a laptop, work on your CV and start applying for jobs daily.
If it is Canada you want to go,Oya start.
Start something.
Not "i am planning to start"

2 Likes

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2020
SwhtJesusbaby:

Just when I planned to leave the marriage in 2016, I became pregnant.

The kinda line I hate reading.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Sexyliciousbri: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Good curse,he deserves it
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Twoclans:

She told you this by herself? Strange.

So she went to consult an Herbalist right? all this people.
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
ImaIma1:

They must have told him you are Ogbanje, perhaps your mid-night meeting people laid curses & not you. grin
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by crackkhaus: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2020
mysticwarrior:
I just dey look you dey laff, no ever joke with woman curse for your life o, when I was in higher institution one guy in my hostel forced and raped a girl in the hostel and this girl placed a curse on him that he should go mad, as I speak to you this guy is roaming naked and mad in the streets of Warri, come meet me I go show you the guy. Don't try nonsense with some women o.
BULLSHĪT.

A woman who is neither a holy believer nor a worshipper of Belial has no supernatural force to back up her curses, full stop.

For any curse to work, there has to be a supernatural element answerable to that woman, and since God does not validate curses by someone who isn't a prophet, then mysticism is what is left.
Now tell me, how many women are deep into the mysticism of the occultic?
Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by crackkhaus: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But Jesus cursed a tree, didn't he? And I believe he had the authority of God in him when he made such proclamation.

It isn't blasphemous, but we are urged to not lay curses as they are heavyweight.
We can't even if we wanted to, or rather, when we do, we have no power to validate it.

Your example about Jesus, while true, also explains my position.
The kind of holiness Jesus possessed which enabled him to draw supernatural forces is one that no human on earth can ever claim to possess.

The only curses that are validated by the supernatural power of God is from parents to children.
Anything else, if validated, is only through mysticism or the occultic.

2 Likes

Re: I Placed A Curse On My Husband. by frozen70(f): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
SwhtJesusbaby:

Sorry about everything you passed through and may God soften your heart

All the courses you laid on him may or may not work

Ask God to withdraw the courses and give you a happy heart

What will be will be

You on your own part, if you can no longer tolerate it, it's either you walk away and start another life or you endure till infinity

Whatever he us doing, will be something that will affect him at the appropriate time

Left for me, don't report him to his family again, they will still live their son even if he is the most foolish human being on earth

Get something doing to look after your child

At the end it's either he comes back to his senses or he remains the way he is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Fatten My Toddler? / Buying A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Is Better For A New Couple / Winning Together As A Couple. Surehome Marriage Seminar August Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.