Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) (87526 Views)

See How 11 Years Old Hawker Was Gruesomely Killed For Rituals In Owerri / Graphic: Notorious Cultist, "School Boy" Gruesomely Killed In Rivers State / Man Gruesomely Killed At Igwuruta, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Dogalmighty17: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2019
Is it not too early to be stupid?
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2019
Shygirl1989:

Resulting to insults now,are we?
Grow up and own up to your mistakes.
You LIED.
It's only liars who result to insults when they are called out,prover your point and move on.
And stop telling Lies!!!!
ask your self what do i have to gain lying Am i new on nairaland or wetin. We had a thread in job section on stanbic recruitment that year. At least 5 people from the thread were part of the group who went to ikoyi prisons and efcc office. You are there stupidly accusing me of lying. The vip section ( maybe its nicon i cant remember) is a very small place. There were chinkos, vietamese and some rich looking nigerians there. Doors were open and i know what i saw. We were told obasanjo was also kept there when he was arrested.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hmmm.. Let everybody stay on their own then. What's the point hooking someone and killing or cheating on them?
some men get married for sex, to fufil righteousness, make their parents or society proud, to meet some job requirements. For some women its biological clock, societal and parental pressure, for money etc. Some even borrow for wedding. Frustration then sets it. I have a friend who did intro outside lagos and on returning he lodged his side chick. Meanwhile his wife to be thinks she has the best man ever
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by xpool(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Niyeal:
How can u allow a woman to hold your scrotum(ball) for a very long time.
That man killed himself
How old are you! 3 years?
Just ask someone squeeze your balls a little, then come back here to give testimony.
SINGLE SENSE YOU NO GO GET WHEN YOU GROW UP
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by tck2000(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
watch ID discovery and Crime channel on DSTV then you will know all these murders are child play.
Oh
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Electdbahdguy(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Go and watch
Behind. Mansion walls
In investigation discovery in dstv
And see what is happen I. The world in terms of crime
Serial killer

Channel wetin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by lucky4west: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2019
if this does not signal an end of time i don't know what else will....Nigerians now kill themselves any how either for rituals( where they even practice extreme case of cannibalism) or wife/husband conniving with others to kill their love ones to gain wealth,marry someone else or as a way to get back at a cheating partner....
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Electdbahdguy:

Channel wetin
170 and 171
For premium subscriber on dstv bro
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Did they really love themselves? Is yes, then where did all the "I love you, I love you" fly to?

Even men too kill. Hmm 'm scared o...

So you had to quote the whole thread?
Bro why nah?
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
some men get married for sex, to fufil righteousness, make their parents or society proud, to meet some job requirements. For some women its biological clock, societal and parental pressure, for money etc. Some even borrow for wedding. Frustration then sets it. I have a friend who did intro outside lagos and on returning he lodged his side chick. Meanwhile his wife to be thinks she has the best man ever

Hmm...I'm even more scared.
Thats why I'm waiting on God to chose for me. I know he can never chose wrongly.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by somehow: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
the warder said so. Must have lied to us i guess
Pure lies that can be debunked by asking yourself and those you know if they know anyone who killed his wife within this year alone. Then we take stock.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by maasoap(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Niyeal:
That man killed himself

Just a blow is enough for her to loose the grip
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

So you had to quote the whole thread?
Bro why nah?

Who is your bro? grin grin grin. I'm a girl.

Thats how some use to quote a two page post and so me too af joined grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by maasoap(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2019
Amstupid:
Aisha Buhari will make it 11 lipsrsealed

And your mother or your wife will make the 12th
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Alright.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2019
NLban:

What about the woman lawyer in Ibadan who also murdered her husband in cold blood? She was sentenced to three years imprisonment and later released after serving two years began from the day of her arrest. Lol. She's freely roaming the streets now

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by lozanni(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
When i visited ikoyi prisons in 2014 as part of a bank job induction. Out of the over 1000 inmates there we were told over 200 were wife killers.

shocked Seriously ?
The above means that murder happens much too often than we thought.
BTW, the bank that took you there has a weird way of passing a message across to inductees:Do not steal our money as you will likely end up here.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Slynation(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Niyeal:
That man killed himself
Same here o...
I was thinking how a man can stay and watch someone grab his manhood from close range until he died..... What happened to Mike Tyson KO aimed at the Jawgrin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by mozona(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2019
ohk husband killers
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2019
NLban where is Yewande Fatoki the Ibadan husband killer who was granted state pardon by governor Ajimobi and is now living abroad?
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2019
maasoap:
NLban:

What about the woman lawyer in Ibadan who also murdered her husband in cold blood? She was sentenced to three years imprisonment and later released after serving two years began from the day of her arrest. Lol. She's freely roaming the streets now

Lol, I just saw your post after I posted mine.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hello, bobrisky. I didn't know you are also on NL. Tani bro e? grin grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Niyeal:
That man killed himself
even if he be Anthony Joshua my guy that area u have little or nothing to do than to beg
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Bahddo(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Niyeal:
That man killed himself
isn't it you people that also say a man should never hit a woman, NO MATTER WHAT?
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Bahddo(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Yet the world tries to make it seem women are angels who never do anything bad. Many more have killed their husbands and other men without anyone tying them to the crime.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Zodiac61(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Now we await the list of all the Nigerian women killed by their husbands.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Asiri1991: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Enough reason for me to marry a lady from Enugu or Ebonyi. Such can't come from them.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by TheMostComplex1: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2019
beresponsible:
Number 7 and pastor got no chill. Now what about the Nigerian men wey kill wives?

You just mirrored my thoughts .
Maybe why the OP concentrated on the woman is because men cases are many cos men are use to killing their wives

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Bahddo(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Zodiac61:
Now we await the list of all the Nigerian women killed by their husbands.
all women or 10 women? You think only 10 men have been killed their wives in Nigeria?
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Codyt(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
watch ID discovery and Crime channel on DSTV then you will know all these murders are child play.
I swear.!!!! Just last night I shivered
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by spiralwedge(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2019
I gave a very old woman a lift going out of my way to drop her at her convenience. She said one prayer, she said "you won't marry the woman who will kill you".

That was early this month, December 2019, and I can't help but think deep about the prayer ever since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.