Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) (87647 Views)

See How 11 Years Old Hawker Was Gruesomely Killed For Rituals In Owerri / Graphic: Notorious Cultist, "School Boy" Gruesomely Killed In Rivers State / Man Gruesomely Killed At Igwuruta, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Twoclans:
I fear who no fear marriage,To imagine that so many more women would have quietly killed their husbands and Framed it on sickness is scary.
Na only men dey die from sickness, abi
Or, you are giving would-be murderers a tip shocked
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
When i visited ikoyi prisons in 2014 as part of a bank job induction. Out of the over 1000 inmates there we were told over 200 were wife killers.
oga sofri lie

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2019
iyatrustee:

170 and 171 are the only dstv channels i can be found watching.
Do you watch behind the mansion
On channel 170
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Niyeal:
How can u allow a woman to hold your scrotum(ball) for a very long time.
That man killed himself

You don't understand the pain

Just pray no lady ever holds you there

You will be powerless to escape the harder she squeezes

You will.shit and pee on yourself crying like a baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Also go and watch deadly women on channel 171 on dstv
And see the wickedness of woman

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2019
Shygirl1989:

Na wa for you o.....
I've been doing prison ministry for a long while now, there are no mudrers there,Ikoyi prison is a MEDIUM facility, for petty crimes,fraud etc.
Those convicted of murder etc are sent to a maximum prison,the only maximum prison in lagos is at Kirikiri.

awaiting trial nko. At least more than 4 nairalanders were there when the warder said it. The vip prison looked like nysc camp. They had television. Or u wan tell me i no go there

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:
But lets be honest. If we make a list of men who kill their wives e no go reach 10 pages?

So it should be a competition of who killed who most.... Some of you lack medulla oblongata

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
When i visited ikoyi prisons in 2014 as part of a bank job induction. Out of the over 1000 inmates there we were told over 200 were wife killers.

Why people lie I will never understand

Murders are never kept in Ikoyi prison

What is your aim for telling this lies now ? Is it for likes ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Aystarz: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2019
Viking007:
I can watch ID Extra for hours and not get tired. Probably the only reasonable channel on DStv.

'Judge Judy' for me.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Umu ada Igbo Amaka.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Almost all the Ala_hajias that are land ladies in Lagos ought to be in that list...they most likely killed their husbands to take over their properties

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2019
kurupt1:
I noticed that there was only one igbo woman mentioned.......it shows to some extent that igbo women respect the marriage institution
Its not about tribe o, have you done research on 100 cases of women killing their husbands? And what if some women slowly poison their husband to inherit properties?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Babaheekmat: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2019
To people having problems in their marriage.. This won't be your portion.

But be vigilant

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by kokomilala(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2019
This is heart-rending. For the life of me,what can drive a mortal to kill the people they once professed to love?
One thing is very clear here. Almost all the cases are crimes of passion. Well,maybe apart from that of Wasilat who was married off at gunpoint. They deserve the death penalty. Anyone who kills their fellow humans does not deserve to live.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Babaheekmat: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2019
89% are igbo..

Do not cheat on igbo.

Word on marble. Priceless it is
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
oga sofri lie
Saltybear:

Why people lie I will never understand

Murders are never kept in Ikoyi prison

What is your aim for telling this lies now ? Is it for likes ?
na wetin warder tell us. We also went to efcc office. Stanbic bank grad trainee 2014 set. So why should i lie. Awaiting trial na him plenty pass
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Chukapage(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Someone will just calm down and kill who they share the same bed with ,who will they not be able to kill again?? The world is wicked very wicked ooo lipsrsealed... No wonder alot of men don't use their wives as next of kin ,some even hide their assets till their son come of age! Biko who no go fear?
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2019
akanbiaa:
Its not about tribe o, have you done research on 100 cases of women killing their husbands? And what if some women slowly poison their husband to inherit properties?

Edo women , that is their trademark

Hence in Edo state 99% are female landlady their husband have all died some how

Be careful if your wife from Edo state starts pushing you to build a house , once it's complete your days are numbered
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
na wetin warder tell us. We also went to efcc office. Stanbic bank grad trainee 2014 set. So why should i lie. Awaiting trial na him plenty pass

Lies

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by onadana: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Niyeal:
That man killed himself

He was screaming instead of punching and headbutting her.Just imagine.One powerful punch would have saved his life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by philip0906(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

I agree with you, but I am still waiting for your expose. Please make it fast grin
Lol Pocohantas free me na...Are you on heat or something? You've been tailing me all over nairaland...lol

I am not giving any expose but you're definitely not anonymous. Good thing for you is you've covered any trail in here by taking out your Instagram handle for selling shoes, on nairaland.

Atleast you have small sense to know people can use that to dig up whatever to make it worse, I have even seen you physically...lol

My point all along, has been you're not that hard girl or tough, independent woman you claim to be in here. In one of my posts a while back, I even called your real name while quoting you but I think that post has been taken down.

So just let me be please. grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Paseus(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Ariza:
Never push a woman to the wall. Never!
Must you comment?
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by VULCAN(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2019
This exaggeration deserves an Nobel Prize

ednut1:

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Niyeal:
That man killed himself

i dey tell u
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Masama: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Say no to violence
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
I hear! 200 killers awaiting trial at same time? Nigerian women would have been close to extinction.

more wife killing their husbands have been making the headline recently

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Shygirl1989(f): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2019
ednut1:
awaiting trial nko. At least more than 4 nairalanders were there when the warder said it. The vip prison looked like nysc camp. They had television. Or u wan tell me i no go there

So you're telling me the prison warders allowed you get to Nicon base?
He lied jor.
We have a useless system in Nigeria,but they will not allow a hardened criminal who has killed people into a medium facility where the inmates are allowed to move around freely to be with white collar convicts,petty thieves etc....it's a security risk for them. They will be remanded in Kirikiri where they are in cells 24hrs a day till their trial.

He said that to frighten you guys.
It's routine for many banks to take their staff there during the course of their training to show them what fate awaits them if they steal or commit fraud.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2019
philip0906:

Lol Pocohantas free me na...Are you on heat or something? You've been tailing me all over nairaland...lol

I am not giving any expose but you're definitely not anonymous. Good thing for you is you've covered any trail in here by taking out your Instagram handle for selling shoes, on nairaland.

Atleast you have small sense to know people can use that to dig up whatever to make it worse, I have even seen you physically...lol

My point all along, has been you're not that hard girl or tough, independent woman you claim to be in here. In one of my posts a while back, I even called your real name while quoting you but I think that post has been taken down.

So just let me be please. grin

Heya. That handle is where I buy shoes na and the second is my favourite cake maker. I was only promoting their businesses. You thought that was me? I am waiting for your expose. I will keep asking you for it, just so you know that I am calling you bluff!!! grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Shygirl1989:

So you're telling me the prison warders allowed you get to Nicon base?
He lied jor.
We have a useless system in Nigeria,but they will not allow a hardened criminal who has killed people into a medium facility where the inmates are allowed to move around freely to be with white collar convicts,petty thieves etc....it's a security risk for them. They will be remanded in Kirikiri where they are in cells 24hrs a day till their trial.

He said that to frighten you guys.
It's routine for many banks to take their staff there during the course of their training to show them what fate awaits them if they steal or commit fraud.
we entered both the poor and rich man own. We were told obj and some bank chiefs( it was around the time of afribank, oceanic intercontinental were bursted). Asians and rich looking nigerians full there.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Electdbahdguy(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Viking007:
I can watch ID Extra for hours and not get tired. Probably the only reasonable channel on DStv.

Channel what please
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by Paseus(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2019
That no. 7 is something else. Kemi Adetiba should make a movie out of it.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) by lexy2014: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Geminita1:
Only 10 against 1,000,000 Nigerian men that have butchered their wives in 2 years! shocked

Pls provide us with a list of d identities of these 1,000,000 Nigerian men

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.