Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 (1910 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Samsung A52 (photos) / Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus / Samsung Note, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Rexflames: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
I have a used PS4 Slim 1tb with all its accessories (except
earphones) and the carton if u want that too. I bought it
brand new around Late August 2019. But I just got a banking
job in November and it has been consuming a lot of my
time so no time to play games again. I will like to swap it
with Samsung Note 9. The Phone should be faultless with no
cracks and no time for long talks. Location is Lagos. Call me
on 09098960057. If my number is not available send a
message I will be sure to call back. Swap only.

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by TechCapon(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rexflames:
I have a used PS4 Slim 1tb with all its accessories (except
earphones) and the carton if u want that too. I bought it
brand new around Late August 2019. But I just got a banking
job in November and it has been consuming a lot of my
time so no time to play games again. I will like to swap it
with Samsung Note 9. The Phone should be faultless with no
cracks and no time for long talks. Location is Lagos. Call me
on 09098960057. If my number is not available send a
message I will be sure to call back. Swap only
ogbeni upload the pics jor and we'll take you seriously

1 Like

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Rexflames: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
TechCapon:
ogbeni upload the pics jor and we'll take you seriously
Who the Fvck is this? The way I wrote my post I look like person wey come play abi?
Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by TechCapon(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rexflames:
Who the Fvck is this? The way I wrote my post I look like person wey come play abi?
you never ready

2 Likes

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Rexflames: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
TechCapon:
you never ready
Oga waka pass abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by drjprince: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rexflames:
Oga waka pass abeg
post pics na

1 Like

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Rexflames: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
drjprince:
post pics na
Am not home now until I get home before I can do that it is barely 4months old so it has few or no scratches
Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by TechCapon(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rexflames:
Oga waka pass abeg
all this strength you carry dey fight never reach to upload the pics abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Rexflames: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pic have been uploaded...I just asked someone at home to help snap it. I have also notice some nairalanders lacks manner of approach imagine the guy above referring to me as "Ogbeni" as if e dey talk to small pikin..

Just have it in mind that the console is extremely clean because no time to be snapping a lot of pics because of the nature of my job. So I expect to get a neat and clean phone in return.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by drjprince: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rexflames:
Am not home now until I get home before I can do that it is barely 4months old so it has few or no scratches
okay understood bro

1 Like

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Fukup(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why only swap.....can't you sell the console like that?

I'm interested
Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Tesclaros(m): 2:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Rexflames:
Pic have been uploaded...I just asked someone at home to help snap it. I have also notice some nairalanders lacks manner of approach imagine the guy above referring to me as "Ogbeni" as if e dey talk to small pikin..

Just have it in mind that the console is extremely clean because no time to be snapping a lot of pics because of the nature of my job. So I expect to get a neat and clean phone in return.
how about you just sell the video game? And if you’re selling how much?
Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2019
I have redmi note 8.. check it out.. if you are interested.. then let's deal
Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by pelummy50(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2019
You mind iPhone 7plus?
Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by sirfemoz(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2019
Rexflames:

With this, I don't think this guy is the owner of the game. Op, you are not the only one doing banking job. So, intending swappers be vigilant.

4 Likes

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by ArticleBeast: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Rexflames:

If we fit call a whole Governor Ogbeni, who are you? You pass Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Rexflames: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2019
sirfemoz:

With this, I don't think this guy is the owner of the game. Op, you are not the only one doing banking job. So, intending swappers be vigilant.
Really so has the real owner of the game called u to complain that his console has been stolen? As if the person coming for a swap won't inspect what he is coming for?

2 Likes

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Rexflames: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2019
ArticleBeast:

If we fit call a whole Governor Ogbeni, who are you? You pass Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
what is wrong is wrong no other name for it... U don't just refer to someone u don't know or are not close to as Ogbeni.

2 Likes

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Rexflames: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2019
To the interested people who replied earlier, sorry I want an outright swap only with (Samsung Note 9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus). And anyone who wants to bring down my proposition just have it in mind that the console will be tested and inspected in a public location so no hiccups. Therefore any unnecessary posts will be ignored.

Please call me if interested, am not always online to reply messages.

2 Likes

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rexflames:
To the interested people who replied earlier, sorry I want an outright swap only with (Samsung Note 9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus). And anyone who wants to bring down my proposition just have it in mind that the console will be tested and inspected in a public location so no hiccups. Therefore any unnecessary posts will be ignored.

Please call me if interested, am not always online to reply messages.

BIG MAHN... I SENT YOU A TEXT... GO CHECK IT OUT... GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN PLS.
Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Typhoonsbane: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pascalville:
I have redmi note 8.. check it out.. if you are interested.. then let's deal
The guy wants a note 9 which sells around 150k and you're here offering him a 60k phone.
Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Typhoonsbane: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rexflames:
what is wrong is wrong no other name for it... U don't just refer to someone u don't know or are not close to as Ogbeni.

Don't mind them fuckers,that capon guy is dumber than a rock.

1 Like

Re: Ps4 Slim 1tb+fifa 19 To Swap With Samsung Note 9 by Rexflames: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Still available for swap

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Symbian Phone / Nigeria: Mobile Number Portability Begins June 2012 – Ncc / Whatsapp Rolls Out Voice Call Feature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.