Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Part Time Business Ideas Required - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Part Time Business Ideas Required (938 Views)

Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Snail Trading, A Very Lucrative Part-time Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Time Business Ideas Required by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2010
Kindly suggest ideas (proven ones) for part time business.

Thank you.
Re: Part Time Business Ideas Required by fd4all234(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2010
there are so many part time business you can do from the comfort of your home, you can create information and sell it to people that need it and you would be paid for it.this business is called information marketing, look around you and see what people are lacking then create a information on how to grow what they are lacking or seeking make sure you , you can visit my website http://www.fridayisaac.com the title of the website if strategies of home based business and earning supplemental i create that for people who want to setup a home based business and don't know how to do it, all they need is the strategies that would make then achieve their goal, i can as well teach you how to get market information to people that need it, if you have any problem you can reach me on 08080727598
Re: Part Time Business Ideas Required by Thethy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2010
Grasscutter farming,but a lot of people do not know.You can even serve morning and afternoon food athe same time and evening food when yoy are back from your work or other business.

For more detail contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: Part Time Business Ideas Required by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2010
Thanks to those who have responded so far.

More suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Love Moon Sanitary Napkins For Sale. / Any Reliable Phone Dealer In Nigeria , I Need Someone. / Please I Need Information On Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.