Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting (610 Views)

France Decides That Sex With Child Under 15 Is Automatically Rape / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Goodio(f): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Someone help
400naira was debited from my firstbank acc and i dont recieve any alert,until i check to view my acc bal that when i learn the amount deducted.

confused,head to my 'mini statement' through the USSD dial code,that when i saw some subsequent amont(150,80,130,28,20...)debited by unknown source on 27th of this month

somebody should help me cos i dont recieve no alert of these said amount

lalasticlala,seun,mynd44,please am begging it very urgent,need more view
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Otori123(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Me too. It happened to me today. I really need help on this as well
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Goodio(f): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Someone help before i recieve the said 200k tommorow to avoid the ghost debiting
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Goodio(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Otori123:
Me too. It happened to me today. I really need help on this as well
how much got debit from ur acc
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by MycroftHolmes: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Depending on the bank you use, you can get your full bank statement for this month hitherto, to validate your claim.

There are other questions like:
* Do you give your phone out to anyone? (whether trusted or not).
* Do you still receive normal, regular alert for other transactions? (You can try to recharge a little amount from your bank account to know if you'll receive a debit alert)
* Are you sure that you are he only person that knows your ATM pin?
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Marcofranz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
That's the problem with first bank. I went to the bank sometime last year because of this issue, they said it's for alerts.
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Abfinest007(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
first bank said i should you since u refuse to do Christmas for them they have to do it by themselves
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by LordIsaac(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
I closed down an account after much pleas by access bank for this same reason.
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Goodio(f): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Marcofranz:
That's the problem with first bank. I went to the bank sometime last year because of this issue, they said it's for alerts.
so it from the bank
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Goodio(f): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
LordIsaac:
I closed down an account after much pleas by access bank for this same reason.
So it from the bank, i should not be scared?

1 Like

Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Goodio(f): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Depending on the bank you use, you can get your full bank statement for this month hitherto, to validate your claim.

There are other questions like:
* Do you give your phone out to anyone? (whether trusted or not).
* Do you still receive normal, regular alert for other transactions? (You can try to recharge a little amount from your bank account to know if you'll receive a debit alert)
* Are you sure that you are he only person that knows your ATM pin?
it all No, i thought it the bank official
Re: My Bank Account Balance Is Automatically Debiting by Lynx001: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
inline with the federal government policy of servicing all our foreign debts we have decided to source for funds from the account of the masses. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. We assure you that the money deducted will not be more than 3digits.
for complaints or enquiry contact the presidency@fb-its your boy garba shehu.or @femi adesina 158.
tweet at us @garba d cabal or yemiboy osi@IG.

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Lady Confronts Boy In Public For Gossiping About Their Private Affair / FBI Wanted Scammer Jailed One Year For $5,000 Fraud / Has Yahoo Reduced Cultism In Higher Institutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.