Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Causes Cancer In Humans - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Cancer In Humans (247 Views)

Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Cancer In Humans by mmadukoma: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good evening good people of this platform.

Permit me to use this platform to air my views, and to inform you that life is full of challenges. Whether you are Christian, Muslim, or traditionalist you will someday face the real life issues. I said this because that's what I'm facing right now barely 2 day's to the end of the year. And am hoping that God would take me through this challenges without disgrace.

Now my story is like that woman in the Bible that her child was dead but she kept on saying that ''all is well" till she finally saw her child woke up into the land of the living.

I got married three and half years ago, and have been waiting on God for children. Though some people might think it's till early to complain, but to me that's not the will of God for me. God command is for procreation, increase and multiplication. He's thought for me are for good and not of evil.

My wife, she is the second sister and last born in the family of three. No parents and everyone is living below newly approved minimum wage. She has a sister that just been diagnosed of breast cancer. Sometimes last year we took her sister to a hospital in Ibadan for surgical treatment, and eventually she was operated upon, but the doctor did not do follow up and this resulted to part of her body being paralyzed. And now we then took her to Luth were she was comprehensively re-diagnosed and a bill of N1.7m was given by LUTH for her treatment. Now at LUTH they want to do Chemotherapy and physiotherapy on her which is the cost stated above.

This is what I and my wife are facing right now at the tail end of the year 2019. I am writing this not to swindle money out from anyone, but to express my feelings. They say a problem share is a problem solved. I don't know what to do again since we haven't raise the money LUTH is asking for.

I am open to reasonable advice on how to save my sister in-laws life. She performed a pivotal role in life and can't afford to see her die gradually due to lack of money to fund her hospital bill.

I solely bare any grammatical errors and apologize. My present challenge could be the cause of it.

God bless us all!

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Tramadol Addiction With No Withdrawal Effect Challeges / How Cold Is Your Area? / Joy As Nigeria Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.