Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award (42032 Views)

Osimhen, Oshoala, Ighalo, Boniface Nominated For Dubai Globe Soccer Awards / The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by TLION(m): 5:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Goldicon2:
lol yeah I am. And you are Highly insane, with no hope of cure.
. See this fool, your taking this serious already. Ode omo jatijati
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Goldicon2(m): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2019
TLION:
. See this fool, your taking this serious already. Ode omo jatijati
lol � See this Good for Nothing, low life, rebis carry ekuke dy call me fool oh. I don't take trash Seriously dawg. Show some Respect. I made a comment, in my comments I did not tell the person I was quoting to shut and u dy tell me to shut up for giving my own opinion. All this 2003 pikin way dem dash Android phone, people like you don't ever or even try to make sense, your own is to Say rubbish on people's comments from your mom's couch. I did not mention you in my comments or insult anyone, I see no reason why you should tell me to shutup.
Some children sha.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by yemiosinbajo: 5:52am On Dec 30, 2019
TechCapon:
Goat. You conquered England.

As if that's not enough, you landed in Spain and you conquered Spain.

As if that's not enough, you challenged yourself further by moving over to Italy and you conquered Italy.

As if that's not enough, you conquered Europe with Portugal.

You're the real goat.

Meanwhile one player is hanging on with one club as if his life depends on it. Scared that if he leaves, he'll be exposed grin

How did he conquer Italy?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Ugojoe11: 5:58am On Dec 30, 2019
WaywardSon:
What the Fucc is that award again?

Ronny wasnt even the 4th best player in the world this year. Not that he was poor but certainly not top 5 material
and he got outscored by a 36 year old in the same league, imagine that

Messi remains the best football player in the the planet.

Cr7(head,left and right legs)- 90% accuracy
Messi(only left leg)- 99%

G
O
A
T

Conquered as in going to the biggest clubs in England, Spain, and Italy?
Messi gets criticized for his loalty lmfao, yet you wont hear such about Gerrard, Iniesta, Xavi, Totti, other legends who spent their productive carreers in one club. some players are lucky enough to be raised in a system and club that fits their style of play.

When Guardiola left they said he will fall
When Xavi left they said he will fall
When Iniesta left they said he will fall
When Neymar left they said he will fall

Yet this man has Carried the EUROPEAN GOLDEN SHOE BACK 2 BACK as the top scorer in the CONTINENTS TOP 5 LEAGUES,
Scoring freekicks like its penalty
Scoring outside 18 goals like its PES2013
He does not need to go to other teams, they need to come to him in the UCL where he has more EPL goals than MR CHALLENGE that spent a while there.

Messi is the Only reason that Ronaldo scored 33 hatricks in LA LIGA and yet was only able to lift it TWICE in his entire NINE years there.

But some Wannkkers will say He cOnQUerEd SpaIn

send your account number brother
u deserve a six digit figure for your sincere assessment �

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Ugojoe11: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
chai! Dem wan use award wound this my guy, this year alone, the nigga don win more than 100 awards..Best this.., Best that..Wetin..na only am waka come

lol,Savage �
he can't come and go and kill himself for this life na �
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2019
WaywardSon:
What the Fucc is that award again?

Ronny wasnt even the 4th best player in the world this year. Not that he was poor but certainly not top 5 material
and he got outscored by a 36 year old in the same league, imagine that

Messi remains the best football player in the the planet.

Cr7(head,left and right legs)- 90% accuracy
Messi(only left leg)- 99%

G
O
A
T

Conquered as in going to the biggest clubs in England, Spain, and Italy?
Messi gets criticized for his loalty lmfao, yet you wont hear such about Gerrard, Iniesta, Xavi, Totti, other legends who spent their productive carreers in one club. some players are lucky enough to be raised in a system and club that fits their style of play.

When Guardiola left they said he will fall
When Xavi left they said he will fall
When Iniesta left they said he will fall
When Neymar left they said he will fall

Yet this man has Carried the EUROPEAN GOLDEN SHOE BACK 2 BACK as the top scorer in the CONTINENTS TOP 5 LEAGUES,
Scoring freekicks like its penalty
Scoring outside 18 goals like its PES2013
He does not need to go to other teams, they need to come to him in the UCL where he has more EPL goals than MR CHALLENGE that spent a while there.

Messi is the Only reason that Ronaldo scored 33 hatricks in LA LIGA and yet was only able to lift it TWICE in his entire NINE years there.

But some Wannkkers will say He cOnQUerEd SpaIn

Ronaldo never conquered spain
Neither Italy

His fans that throw around that rhetoric are clowns

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Ronline(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2019
rottennaija:
It's a proper consolation award for missing Ballon D'or and FiFA best player's award. At least, he has won something in Dubai
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by thrillsport: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2019
Ronaldo takes up new and unfavourable adventures, but messi don't want problem. Messi was the better man this year though, considering football and not conditions. Seria A is hell on earth for strikers, La Liga is normal, English Premier League is striker favouring league. Unfortunately Ronaldo went from easy to normal, and normal to hell
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by thrillsport: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2019
yemiosinbajo:

How did he conquer Italy?
Italy is hell for strikers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2019
TechCapon:

As if that's not enough, you challenged yourself further by moving over to Italy and you conquered Italy.

You're the real goat.

Meanwhile one player is hanging on with one club as if his life depends on it. Scared that if he leaves, he'll be exposed grin
ofcourse his life depends on it,if he leaves Barca,he will turn to a full blown imp
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by thrillsport: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

Ronaldo never conquered spain Neither Italy
His fans that throw around that rhetoric are clowns
Don't lie because of football, football is meant to make you happy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by MostBlessedOne: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2019
Ugojoe11:

lol,Savage � he can't come and go and kill himself for this life na �

abi..make I go kill myself for am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Masama: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2019
consolation
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by TechCapon(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Lilisticlili:
ofcourse his life depends on it,if he leaves Barca,he will turn to a full blown imp
I agree with you on that.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by hybridblood07(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2019
They will soon come for you oh lol
TechCapon:

You're the real goat.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Ajibade123(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2019
which kind of award is this Ronaldo wins it every year

anyway see how to run a construction company successfully

https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-run-a-construction-company-successfully/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Cristiano is the best player in the history of Dubai grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by gbemiga1(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2019
updatechange:
I agree with you on this one.
watermelon award. The Arab world is compensating Him for the money spent on their economy. i must believe he is the biggest spender for them. i wonder what his fans wound say if this award was given to Messi and the real global award was presented to him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2019
lekjons:
Never heard of the award before.

Is it like an Arabic Ballon D'or or something?
They have been giving the award since 2011...ronaldo has six...falcao one and messi one also.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by TechCapon(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2019
hybridblood07:
They will soon come for you oh lol
my mention is already full
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Olumeme: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Hehehehehehe.

Anybody who crowns Ronaldo best footballer of last year cannot be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Femi316: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
chiefolododo:
Ronaldo is the real GOAT
But he is better than your low life, you call your father.....?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by gibzzhd: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
eni4real:
Cristiano is the best player in the history of Dubai grin
SALVAGE
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by hybridblood07(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lol, I'm sure you're tired of replying them.
TechCapon:
my mention is already full
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by chiefolododo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Femi316:
But he is better than your low life, you call your father.....?
[img][/img]your parents didn't train you at all

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Typhoonsbane: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
viyon02:
Cr7 will still go far after retirement in football, but I don't know about the other goat
The other goat has an hotel,a clothing line,a lifetime deal with Adidas,a museum. So I think the sky is his limit.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Typhoonsbane: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
TechCapon:

You're the real goat.

You're a little bit dumb for a tech guy,won't ever watch your review again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Typhoonsbane: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ryocaj:

Really? Then u know nothing abt football..
...It started in 2010...
The Globe Soccer Awards are the annual awards given for excellence in football. EFAA (European Association of Player's Agents) and the ECA (European Club Association) organize the Globe Soccer Awards. The Globe Soccer Awards have filled the gap in the panorama of football awards to mark a season of commitment at the highest possible level. Every year Globe Soccer organizes an official Gala Dinner.
Men's Best Player Award
2010 – not awarded
2011 – Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid )
2012 – Radamel Falcao (Atlético Madrid )
2013 – Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich )
2014 – Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid )
2015 – Lionel Messi (Barcelona )
2016 – Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid )
2017 – Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid )
2018 – Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid /
Juventus )
2019 – Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus )
Ronaldo owns a major stake in globe soccer award, so he practically sponsors it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Typhoonsbane: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
thrillsport:

Italy is hell for strikers
(1) Laliga current highest goal scorer has 13,while serie a current highest goal scorer has 17goals,kindly explain what you mean by italy is hell for strikers.
(2)juventus has won the league for 7 straight years, real Madrid only won laliga 2 times in 9 years, explain what you mean by he went from easy to normal.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by FirstbornWds: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

(1) Laliga current highest goal scorer has 13,while serie a current highest goal scorer has 17goals,kindly explain what you mean by italy is hell for strikers.
(2)juventus has won the league for 7 straight years, real Madrid only won laliga 2 times in 9 years, explain what you mean by he went from easy to normal.

You have successfully shut his mouth, trust he won't reply your mentions anymore. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid / FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) / Oluwatofunmi Fadesire Olu-Heavy Nigeria Representative At Arnold Classic Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.