Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award (42031 Views)

Osimhen, Oshoala, Ighalo, Boniface Nominated For Dubai Globe Soccer Awards / The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Chikoboy0999: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
He's really the best and deserve more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Typhoonsbane: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
thrillsport:

Defence system is high so you can't be star player only you. Who scored 17 so i can substantiate my claim
Immobile
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by hinohsend: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jokerman:

Laliga that Jose Mourinho Madrid scored 121 goals in a season??
How many SerieA strikers have won European golden boot??
Hasnt Barca done the same as Juve?

Mourinho's Madrid was better attack wise than any team the Seria A has had. He had the 2nd greatest goal scorer of our time ffs.

When was the last time Seria A had a Top 5 striker? Ordinary Higuain that was chased by Benzema went there and broke the scoring records. Imagine if Ronaldo went there.....

Before Messi and Ronaldo broke out and started scoring mad goals. Seria A with Totti and Toni won it Back to Back.

Your last question is a joke. Juve have won the SeriaA for a consecutive 8 times! Barca has dominated LaLiga but it is definitely not the same.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by Ahmedianho: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
legend
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by thrillsport: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
FirstbornWds:

10 years
with such long time he has mastered the tricks of the defenders. He won't still be there next season, and that is what i mean by Seria A does not respect stars unlike La Liga
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by FirstbornWds: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
thrillsport:

with such long time he has mastered the tricks of the defenders. He won't still be there next season, and that is what i mean by Seria A does not respect stars unlike La Liga

Need I remind you that Romelu Lukaku plays in the same league and is a year less older than Ronaldo... He currently is the second-highest goal scorer.

Has he also mastered the league??
This excuse is a lame one brother.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by thrillsport: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
FirstbornWds:

Need I remind you that Romelu Lukaku plays in the same league and is a year less older than Ronaldo... He currently is the second-highest goal scorer.

Has he also mastered the league??
This excuse is a lame one brother.
Do you know where Lukaku played before coming to Man U
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by FirstbornWds: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
thrillsport:

Where? And how long has that been?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by FirstbornWds: 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
thrillsport:

Hope you remember he had spells in Everton and Chelsea? So, I'd like to hear the "where" he played before playing for Man U
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award by thrillsport: 12:49am On Jan 01, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Hope you remember he had spells in Everton and Chelsea? So, I'd like to hear the "where" he played before playing for Man U
Lets wait and see if that luck will help him next season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid / FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) / Oluwatofunmi Fadesire Olu-Heavy Nigeria Representative At Arnold Classic Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.