Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! (7385 Views)

N300 Million Road Rehabilitation: FERMA Abandons Kogi Road In Ruins (photos) / Kebbi Governor Inaugurates N288 Million Road, Bridge Projects / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by itsme01: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2019
GamalNasser:
Blame Fashola and Tinubu for the high inflated cost of road construction in Nigeria today , they where the ones that set the criminal yardstick of 1 billion naira per kilometer for the construction of substandard roads which Evey corrupt govt started copying

am glad after the passage of social media regulating bill folks like you would be made to prove your rubish comments or go to jail

Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by GamalNasser: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2019
itsme01:

am glad after the passage of social media regulating bill folks like you would be made to prove your rubish comments or go to jail

Shut up !!!! Where were you when Fashola started claimed the Lekki Epe 35km would cost 35billion naira to build yet they didnt even complete upto 20 kms ... You APC rats should stop using this your useless social media bill to threaten Nigerians ..I pity you , you live from hand to mouth daily yet you want to support Tinubu that has kept you in Generational poverty ..Abeg park well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by itsme01: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2019
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!!! Where were you when Fashola started claimed the Lekki Epe 35km would cost 35billion naira to build yet they didnt even complete upto 20 kms ... You APC rats should stop using this your useless social media bill to threaten Nigerians ..I pity you , you live from hand to mouth daily yet you want to support Tinubu that has kept you in Generational poverty ..Abeg park well

lol.. kirikiri or ikoyi prison, which one do you like?
Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by Skinnienigga(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2019
miteolu:
No Road. I live in that axis. It was Audio project. You can ask Seun Osenwa, his house is very close to my place.

They pured only granite to fill the pot holes between December 2-4 before commencement of Shiloh 2019, that's all

If you really live in that axis, then you'll know how many times Winners Chapel has fixed that road before so no just come here dey sound like say na lies.

He didn't do it this year like last but you see know say him dey repair that road on a steady.

Now the OP really dey make am sound like political campaign.

And those people mentioning Namibia ehn, only Lagos population go decimate all the road network in 1 year
Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by theassassin1: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by GamalNasser: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2019
itsme01:

lol.. kirikiri or ikoyi prison, which one do you like?

You are the one who will end up there ..I can never go to any prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2019
GamalNasser:

The Social Media Bill is Decree 4 repackaged by the corruption lover and tyrant Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by SECgraphix(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by lottomkyes200: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
When I saw the hostel Built by a Bishop for a Fed University with 360m I was shock because I know if that project was done by the school or govt you will her billions of Naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by kasdaniel1982(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
miteolu:
No Road. I live in that axis. It was Audio project. You can ask Seun Osenwa, his house is very close to my place.

They pured only granite to fill the pot holes between December 2-4 before commencement of Shiloh 2019, that's all
hmmmm
Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by CodeTemplar: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
johnpablo541:

Nigeria is bigger in landmass than Namibia.
Nigeria has a larger Road network than Namibia

Nigeria has a road network of 195,000 Kilometre

Federal or state or all roads? I doubt the 195,000 Km figure. Most federal roads run from one state capital to the next state capital and averages 3 hours or around 300km. 36 states is too few to come up with that your figure o.
Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by CodeTemplar: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Skinnienigga:

If you really live in that axis, then you'll know how many times Winners Chapel has fixed that road before so no just come here dey sound like say na lies.

He didn't do it this year like last but you see know say him dey repair that road on a steady.

Now the OP really dey make am sound like political campaign.

And those people mentioning Namibia ehn, only Lagos population go decimate all the road network in 1 year
Stop applying the crowd mentality logic. Namibia may not be as big as Nigeria but stop comparing it to Lagos. Lagos is a small state with impressive population.
Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by johnpablo541(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Federal or state or all roads? I doubt the 195,000 Km figure. Most federal roads run from one state capital to the next state capital and averages 3 hours or around 300km. 36 states is too few to come up with that your figure o.

Its a combination of both Federal and state roads paved and unpaved.

Most of Namibia roads are untarred also.
Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by LadyExcellency: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
If we recover the $582 billion dollars looted by Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders our road network will be like the Autobahn in Germany.

How Nigerians quote figures baffles me.

Total GDP of Nigeria is approximately $500 billion and looted money is more than our country's GPD.
Re: The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! by CSTR2: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

It is true that 99% of road projects are inflated in Nigeria. And at the end of the day most of the contract sum will still be looted and they will still deliver sub-standard road.

Namibia with a larger landmass than Nigeria and with an annual budget of $4 billion dollars a year has the best road network in Africa.
This is truly sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 12: Governor Akeredolu Grants Amnesty To 28 Inmates In Ondo / Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / Nigeria’s Population May Hit 300m, Says UNIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.