Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Spouse Visa Advice Need - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spouse Visa Advice Need (704 Views)

Extremely Urgent Visa Advice!!!! / Urgent USA Visit Visa Advice - From UK / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spouse Visa Advice Need by waslag: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2010
Hello, i need advice on my new situation now. My appeal on renew student visa was turn down, I apply for permission to appeal to upper tribunal they didn’t grant it, I apply again to high upper tribunal I didn’t hear anything from them. Now I don’t know what to do about it anymore.
Am living with my fiancée in London and am thinking of going back home with my fiancée to get married and apply as a spouse. The problem now is my wife is working full time earning about £1100 per month. But she just gave birth to our first baby now and she off work at the moment for maternity leave, and she only entitle to statutory pay of £124 per week so about £490 per month, and council said they going to pay part of her rent. My question is our child is automatically became citizen and she going to be claiming child benefit does going to have pad impact on the application? And what can I do with council that going to be paying her house rent does that have a bad impact ass-well ? Am not working at the moment because the Agency I worked for stop me because my visa has expired and they told me to come back when I renew my visa. We going to be having about £4000 in our Joint account when I want to send the application. Anyone got idea of what I can do about this situation?
Re: Spouse Visa Advice Need by justwise(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ waslag

What was the reason for the initial refusal?(Student visa)

Are you still in school or have u graduated?
Re: Spouse Visa Advice Need by waslag: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2010
yea am still in school they refused me on the ground that my bank statement was 6weeks old instead of 28day, but i apply in July 2009 and they gave it back to me in July 2010 my application spent 1year with them. the 28days bank statement law came into effect from January 2010 but i apply in july2009
Re: Spouse Visa Advice Need by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
waslag:

yea am still in school they refused me on the ground that my bank statement was 6weeks old instead of 28day, but i apply in July 2009 and they gave it back to me in July 2010 my application spent 1year with them. the 28days bank statement law came into effect from January 2010 but i apply in july2009

Hmmmm. . .were you given the right to appeal when ur application was refused?
Re: Spouse Visa Advice Need by justwise(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
Have you seen this? http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2010/nov/75-revised-guidance-pankina

Take ur time and go through that website, it will help you alot.

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Uk / Is It Possible To Apply For Both A Uk Visiting And Student Visa At The Same Time / Passport Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.