Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Travelling To Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Uk (701 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Uk by HLounge: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2011
Do you want to travel to the uk to study or just visit? Do you need an invitation letter or a job offer letter? Do you need holiday accomodations, hotels or any concierge service in the uk? Call +234 8162529481
Re: Travelling To Uk by justwise(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2011
@H_Lounge

Job offer letter from who?
Re: Travelling To Uk by HLounge: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2011
Its gotten from people who offer jobs for babysitting and domestic home works in the uk.
Re: Travelling To Uk by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2011
H_Lounge:

Its gotten from people who offer jobs for babysitting and domestic home works in the uk.

Really? So u telling me that the BHC will give u visa to travel to the UK for babysitting and domestic work with the way things are now?
Re: Travelling To Uk by renntin: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2011
op you are having a laugh.
Re: Travelling To Uk by shirleyfuentes: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
Uk travel is a dream place for me smiley I hope to visit it someday with my family.
Re: Travelling To Uk by HLounge: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
Some say Nigeria is hard but some are living the life.
The way things work depends on the information one gets and how well its taken seriously.
With the way things are in the UK people are still traveling in and out every day cus the British Airways need more money as well as other businesses that have a Nigerian/British relationship.
So trust me whatever the situation, people would travel any day and anytime.
Re: Travelling To Uk by justwise(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
H_Lounge:

Some say Nigeria is hard but some are living the life.
The way things work depends on the information one gets and how well its taken seriously.
With the way things are in the UK people are still traveling in and out every day cus the British Airways need more money as well as other businesses that have a Nigerian/British relationship.
So trust me whatever the situation, people would travel any day and anytime.
Yes pple will always travel to the UK but it depend on what you are going to do and the type of visa u are holding,

Don't mislead pple, do you know what it takes to get work permit from Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Uk by tigerpaws(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2011
H_Lounge:

Do you want to travel to the uk to study or just visit? Do you need an invitation letter or a job offer letter? Do you need holiday accomodations, hotels or any concierge service in the uk? Call +234 8162529481

H_Lounge:

[b]Its gotten from people who offer jobs for babysitting and domestic home works in the u[/b]k.

Another Loser crawled out of the Woodwork!
angry

Get a Life!

(1) (Reply)

Ojota To Herbert Macaulay / I Just Received A Invitation Letter For For Event In Belgium Need Help / About SA Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.