Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested (97538 Views)

Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by abujaafar18: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Nigerian pastors and ritual..
May God help their victims.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Bawofss(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2019
wat a wicked world
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Nah for ogun state

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Dannyfan(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2019
That Church should be closed down. All members should be interrogated. Heartless being, animal in human skin
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Sunnel: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by ufotty2001: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2019
One thing about women they prefer going with the fake men and ignore the original men

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Perfecttouchade: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2019
Some people are just a replica of the Devil, even the devil is not as evil as the thoughts of wickedness some people carry in their minds.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by LordReed(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2019
Stupid people doing stupid things. What a pity for the lady that lost her life.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by overall90: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2019
so they also practise cannibalism. nawa o

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by JamesBond008(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2019
The police said the boyfriend stated further that while the girl was sleeping, the pastor gave him a pestle he used to smash the head of the girl. After this, the pastor quickly used a knife to cut off her neck, ripped open her chest and removed her heart which he used in preparing a concoction for him and his mother to eat, Mr Owolabi reportedly told the police.

Jesus!!! Jesus!!! Jesus!!!
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by saajus: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Ladies be careful.
If your man likes money too much, run away.
If he's living beyond his regular income and he can't explain his other sources of income, run away.
Don't sleep at his house until you are married.
Don't follow him to strange places.
Ladies be careful, not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Adebowalay(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Anyone that looks at him on a normal day wearing a rose flowered shirt plus d fact dat he looks cute will say here is a gentleman not knowing he's a SLAUGHTER-MAN....Hear me ladies...use ur weavoned brain oooono b everything wey glitter be gold o

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo boys on the prowl smh.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Jaapu: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2019
superior1:
It is obvious, not only Christian Leaders now uses the “Pastor” title

You are running from your Shadow. Lolz
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by RaptorX: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2019
When you have a society where everybody worship money and the corrupt politicians flaunt their ill gotten wealth with the churches now only concerned about the prosperity gospel, this kind of madness will keep reoccurring.

4 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by superior1: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Jaapu:

You are running from your Shadow. Lolz

Shadows?, the sun is shinning bright where I am perhaps you need to clean your glasses...
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Kingstanding: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Even though i don't read this but i know its critical. People have turn themself to agent of darkness, killing news up and down.

Imagine pastors that claim to be from God are performing ritual for people.
. Don't let touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm crews swallow you ok. Majorities of Christian don't know their worth if to say they know it they will know that every Christian who do the wish of Jesus Christ is a prophet on their own. I am a prophet and don't need to run to any pastor. Majorities of pastors are wolf in a sheep skin.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Strydermanz(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2019
human beings Hmmmmm
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Finnese001: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In my time, if a boy introduces you to his mom, it is because he wants to marry you.

But if this boy's mother followed in eating up his girlfriend, it means that if a boy introduces you to his mom, he is just showing her their new meal ticket.

Merry Christmas boss
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by hush15: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2019
chiommy123:
Man inhumanity to man. Imagine the way he just killed someone that loved him and probably took care of him. People are evil. Ladies should be more careful this new year

You forgot to mention the old she that also ate a fellow she's heart.

Don't make it a gender issue.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by JamesBond008(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Elove1:
U mean the pastor behead the gal like john the Baptist
Ha this one mad ohh!!!

Was this any better than smashing a sleeping head with a pestle? Which one is worse? The girl must have been unconscious immediately after being hit on the head or worse still...could have passed already.

Jesus!!! Jesus!!! Jesus!!!
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Monday60655(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2019
This is a wicked world, especially in Nigeria. Everyone both males and females should be careful the kind of company we keep.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2019
She's one of thoes ladies supporting Yahoo Yahoo boys, I have no pity for her.

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2019
chiommy123:
Man inhumanity to man. Imagine the way he just killed someone that loved him and probably took care of him. People are evil. Ladies should be more careful this new year
Will they listen?
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Jaapu: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2019
When are we going to start blaming Christianity. Or you Guys are really mad in your Bigotry and Hypocrisy.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Opotoyi5: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85339732:
CHISOS sad sad shocked shocked :

Why will this devil's incarnate be addressed as a Pastor
for God's sake?!

Devilhimself should be afraid of the people coming to join him in hell, dem go beat am sotey, he go shout 'JESUS PLS SAVE ME'!

Modafokin bastards.
Why can't your fellow Lazy youths do the same to their Girlfriends?!
You are simply evil and wicked.
Rest in pieces in addy, animal.
[/s]
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by Opotoyi5: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85339736:

A BIG thumbs up to our detectives in this case and many more.
It is always a thing of joy when we read that our detectives are making use of forensic investigations now.
Slow and steady we are getting to a New and better Nigeria.
Government need to do more to encourage them.
Better days ahead.........
[/s]
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by dam4sam: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Sikay19:
undecided
Bad news like this is always from Ogun state. It is getting rampant. Dapo Biodun should take holistic approach to this unfortunate situation. It is not funny at all

The detectives went into full scale technical and forensic investigation of the case and their efforts paid off when the movement of the deceased was traced to a white garment church in faraway Ikoyi-Ile in Osun State being pastored by one Segun Philip.

I know your decayed IPOB brain will not allow you to read what is written in black and white and even of you read, you wont comprehend.
Event happaned in OSUN STATE, not Ogun state.
Sorry for your life.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested by voltron14: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Ignorant people are everywhere in Nigeria.

When I see people in Europe and North America living quality lives I wonder how many people they had to behead to achieve that.

Watch how their believers would begin attacking me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.