Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! (2060 Views)

If 10%-50% Is Not Too Small For You Daily Then This Is For You / If 2k Or More Is Not Small For U Daily Then Join Ud / If You Want To Make Atleast 5k To 50/daily, Then Start This Business..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Hez143(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
If you're familiar with football manager, you don't have much to do,
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Tirimizhee: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hez143:
Hello Nairalanders, I found a way to earn doing little work (catching fun) online, you don't have to pay for anything and you will be rewarded for your activities online!!
The lecture is here on Nairaland and it starts by 11 am, do not drop your contact because of scammers ooo!!
How about earning 2k daily from your sponsor!!
I'll BE BACK!!!
Drop you comment to know you're interested
interested
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Richangel17: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
intrested
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Akeju24: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Interested
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Mayzie(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ok
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by GMbuharii: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Interested

Just look at the "human being" foaming against and about the blessed Igbos day and night!!!!

One thing will keep eluding your likes and that is, "who God have blessed,no one can ever curse".
grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by LZAA: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
GMbuharii:

Just look at the "human being" foaming against and about the blessed Igbos day and night!!!!

One thing will keep eluding your likes and that is, "who God have blessed,no one can ever curse".
grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Chinagorom111(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
continue
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Dannychukz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Continue
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Hez143(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I was banned by Nairaland, just coming out from the ban
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Hez143(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
I was banned cos I dropped the link here, but the link is now on my signature
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Hez143(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't know if people are still following this tread, I will continue if I see five more comment!
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by simeon53(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Baba , we dey with you!
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by mrsteel: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hez143:
I don't know if people are still following this tread, I will continue if I see five more comment!
U obviously have nothing reasonable to offer!

1 Like

Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Hez143(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
The site is on my signature, register with the link and I tell you how to setup your account
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Hez143(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
All this is all about is manager a football team, like a virtual football club,.
You build your team, make them win competitions, rank higher in the league and you make cool cash.
And if you have a sponsor, you get the sum of #2000 daily for yourself.
All this is done within few minutes,
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Kantebets(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hez143:
The site is on my signature, register with the link and I tell you how to setup your account
Are we to use an app for this?
how does it really work?
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Hez143(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kantebets:
Are we to use an app for this? how does it really work?
You don't need to download the app, its browser based. Just open the like with Mozilla or chrome
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Kantebets(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hez143:
You don't need to download the app, its browser based. Just open the like with Mozilla or chrome
how do I earn from it sir?
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Crixus12: 2:42am On Jan 03, 2020
Genius way to earn money(on the side) today free training. This 3-step"no product funnel" can be duplicated to start earning a significant income online. Join this free webinar to learn how to start earning money as an affiliate marketer. It involves promoting other peoples products and earning commissions When people purchase those products or serviced using your link. To join free webinar follow link below:
https:///3651Ru4

Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by Hez143(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Kantebets:
how do I earn from it sir?
Let chat better so I show you how to setup your team. Reach me on 08063131329,pls no one should drop his or her contact here!!!
Re: If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! by akata1: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2020
following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) / How To Generate Your Tax Identification Number (TIN) Online / Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.