Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari (22802 Views)

Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Beremx:
Interesting. I hope he does. The earlier the better. 2023 is fast approaching

2023 is not a do or die affair.. If you trust someone to give you something and the person refuses, you simply withdraw and move on..
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Burruchaga71(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2019
wink2015:

TINUBU SHOULD BE WISE AND STOP DAY DREAMING.

HE SHOULD SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL AND MAKE A U-TURN ON HIS PURPORTED AMBITION.

IF A FORMER CLOSE ASSOCIATE OF BUHARI CAN COME OUT TO SPEAK ON HIS PERCEPTION OF THE MAN HE ONCE WORKED WITH AT THE POLITICAL LEVEL.

AND THE RESULT IS TELLING THE PICTURE THAT BUHARI DOES NOT HAVE TRUE FRIENDS. That should be enough lesson for Tinubu to learn.

EVEN BUHARI WIFE, AISHA WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO TELL THE OUTSIDE WORLD WHO BUHARI HIS.

Buhari once said that he belongs to Nobody and belong to everybody

TINUBU DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A PRESIDENTIAL ACCEPTANCE AS FAR AS SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS CONCERNED.

Is Tinubu known or loved by the Igbos? What about the South South geopolitical zone and middle belt?

Tinubu has not even travel to other parts of Nigeria to sell his candidacy by way of humanitarian services.

When the Onitsha fire incident occurred I was expecting Tinubu to go there as a politicians nursing presidential ambition to show some philiantrophist gesture.

But Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not make a move. He felt unconcerned.

No doubt Tinubu is popular in Lagos state and to some extent Ogun state.

But what about Oyo state, Ondo state, Ekiti state, etc

Tinubu is not even donating money like the Late Chief Abiola who was friends to muslims and chrisitians.

THERE ARE SO MANY ODDS AGAINST TINUBU AS A PERSON.

IT IS NOT JUST BUHARI THAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE.

TINUBU LACK HUMANITARIAN OR PHILANTHROPIST CULTURE WHICH A GOOD POLITICIANS IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE.
Gbam
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by IgboSomalia: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2019
wink2015:

HE SHOULD SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL AND MAKE A U-TURN ON HIS PURPORTED AMBITION.

IF A FORMER CLOSE ASSOCIATE OF BUHARI CAN COME OUT TO SPEAK ON HIS PERCEPTION OF THE MAN HE ONCE WORKED WITH AT THE POLITICAL LEVEL.

AND THE RESULT IS TELLING THE PICTURE THAT BUHARI DOES NOT HAVE TRUE FRIENDS. That should be enough lesson for Tinubu to learn.

EVEN BUHARI WIFE, AISHA WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO TELL THE OUTSIDE WORLD WHO BUHARI HIS.

TINUBU DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A PRESIDENTIAL ACCEPTANCE AS FAR AS SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS CONCERNED.

Is Tinubu known or loved by the Igbos?

Tinubu has not even travel to other parts of Nigeria to sell his candidacy by way of humanitarian services.

When the Onitsha fire incident occurred I was expecting Tinubu to go there as a politicians nursing presidential ambition to show some philiantrophist gesture.

Tinubu is not even donating money like the Late Chief Abiola who was friends to muslims and chrisitians.

TINUBU LACK HUMANITARIAN OR PHILANTHROPIST CULTURE WHICH A GOOD POLITICIANS IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE.

Is Tinubu known or loved by the Igbos?
Was Buhari known or loved by Igbos before he won?

Obiano failed to provide firefighting equipment to Anambra and you want Tinubu to come and perform humanitarian services in Anambra. The Atiku you people served, did he come? Obi that is from Anambra, how much did he give?

You're a hungry beggar and Tinubu won't give you 1 kobo. You people don't know how to play politics with sense. All you do is selling your future for 4 litres of kerosene.

Imagine the nonsense you typed. Don't you have shame?

5 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Tensor: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2019
post=85336820:
Here is a man that his first daughter works with our darling Daddy Cabinet and always call the bluff of her daddy.

Telling him always to let this good, honest man of integrity do his work in peace to keep moving our darling nation forward.

When you pitch your tent with losers and looters,
This is what you will become in life............

Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by abbasajao(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2019
This talkative should move on already nau.
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by emkz: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2019
GamalNasser:

Keep quiet

Obviously, what I wrote is beyond your comprehension. That is no fault of mine, please.
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by GamalNasser: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2019
emkz:

Obviously, what I wrote is beyond your comprehension. That is no fault of mine, please.

I said keep quiet
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by bastardmod: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Buba galadima bad sha.

So the useless jihadi tyrant fears oyinbo like shege.. grin grin

I thought they said the dullard is a stubborn fly that follows the corpse to the grave... Useless tyrant
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by hisexcellency34: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2019
If you dont fear Trump, then you are doomed

bastardmod:
Buba galadima bad sha.

So the useless jihadi tyrant fears oyinbo like shege.. grin grin

I thought they said the dullard is a stubborn fly that follows the corpse to the grave... Useless tyrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Perkins2018: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Rekhina:
He did nothing as far as am concerned ,

Tinubu did nothing as far as you are concerned. But tomorrow you will still accuse him of selling your generation to the north. Talk of unstable mental pig.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by nakaman: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2019
strange thing to b proud of
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Rekhina(f): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2019
Perkins2018:

Tinubu did nothing as far as you are concerned. But tomorrow you will still accuse him of selling your generation to the north. Talk of unstable mental pig.
Who did u call a mental pig?
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Adeagbo77: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2019
You knew PMB as a dictator right from his military regime and you still supported him as CPC party member before things fall apart between you, now you are ranting. Baba Galadima that is a clear indication that you are only fighting for you pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Perkins2018: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Who did u call a mental pig?

So you don’t know you are deranged? Check your post history and see how retarded you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by somtookeke(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
2023 presidency: Buhari never says ‘thank you’ to his helpers – Buba Galadima warns Tinubu

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/2023-presidency-buhari-never-says-thank.html

Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Caseless: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Beremx:
Oh my God!!

The attack on Tinubu by northern politicians is glaring.

So what's his plan then? I would have preferred his candidacy to Elrufai.

2023 is going to be tough
most of you don't read before commenting.
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Legendguru: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by aspirebig: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Is well with Naija.

Can these people in leadership just give us 24 hours electricity?

Am I asking for too much?
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by kingjudecy(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2019
Of course yes. Not even FFK will break your frustration and wailing skill.
Jagagban na toy for this kind professional daily pain job by PDP nah. Congratulations for the award.
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by abusurv(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2019
From what you said,tens of million are dying of hunger every day that means in the next twenty day all Nigerian should have been dead due to hunger.
juman:
APC government is performing badly.
Tens of millions of people are dying of hunger.
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by babaniyen1(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2019
This niggar should keep quiet
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by juman(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2019
abusurv:
From what you said,tens of million are dying of hunger every day that means in the next twenty day all Nigerian should have been dead due to hunger.

You need to go back to secondary school.
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Obiobidgbo14: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
If the Hausa/fulanis will be giving Nigerians democrats the likes of Yaradua, let them hold power forever. South are greedy set of people.How can a section of the South belief that whenever power returns to South is always theirs to grab it.They never consider person that will render good governance, adhere to principles of democracy .They will tell u that rotten egg is sweet because of their selfishness
As far as it favors cabal among them , of course not everybody among them understand that they are been used,
They are sophisticated selfish greedy with sealed conscience ready to betray anyone.
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2020
TooNoisy:

PLEASE LEAVE TINUBU ALONE !!!!

Are you noisy in za oza isolation room too, sorry i probed into ur personal life... That moniker got me thinking
My bad, been noisy turn me on grin
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Salewa97: 4:21am On May 24, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:
If the Hausa/fulanis will be giving Nigerians democrats the likes of Yaradua, let them hold power forever. South are greedy set of people.How can a section of the South belief that whenever power returns to South is always theirs to grab it.They never consider person that will render good governance, adhere to principles of democracy .They will tell u that rotten egg is sweet because of their selfishness
As far as it favors cabal among them , of course not everybody among them understand that they are been used,
They are sophisticated selfish greedy with sealed conscience ready to betray anyone.

Yorubas are not South. We are west.

Take note!
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Difrent: 5:14am On May 24, 2020
wink2015:

Is Tinubu known or loved by the Igbos? What about the South South geopolitical zone and middle belt?

CERTAINLY YOU DONT KNOW TINUBU
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Afamed: 5:22am On May 24, 2020
Rekhina:
He did nothing as far as am concerned ,
This is not romance section
Re: Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari by Afamed: 5:36am On May 24, 2020
wink2015:

Where are your audio billionaires? Tinubu should come to Onitsha to donate? Tell your comrades to play politics of no hatred. Tinubu has on many occasions played his , in his tenure as Lagos state gov, he appointed many of your tribe to his cabinet. Akabueze, Igbokwe are Tinubu men. Through Tinubu influence Akabueze has been in PMB capital as DG of Budget . With all Tinubu has done for Una for Lagos, na to still stab him by voting for PDP in Lagos.
Tinubu does not dash people money, he rather fixes you in top places

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan On PIB: There Is Enough Oil In North That Can Address Poverty In Nigeria / Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack / Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.